Your favorite attraction to.............take a nap

Never fallen asleep on a ride but have practically passed out eating after some go go go trips.. my daughter wins this as she passed out into her soup once and it didnt' wake her up. Gives a new meaning to "stay out of the damn lakes".

One of the first times we went with my oldest son (he was maybe 3)... we were eating somewhere LATE at EPCOT.. and my son just fell asleep while eating... he simply fell into the lap of the guest sitting near us at one of those crowded sitdown places.. he was done.. my wife was not..

My DH could teach a class!

I don't believe he's ever seen in it's entirety:
Hall of Presidents
Carousel of Progress
American Adventure
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Circle of Life (Think this one is closed?)
Impressions de France
Old American Idol although I think the Frozen singalong will do nicely.

Animal Kingdom and the Studios can be a problem, the shows there are kind of loud for napping although I think he's snuck in a few winks at Nemo. He napped well during the movie at One Man's Dream but isn't that closing too?

I found a new spot for him in Epcot-the Disney Pixar Film Festival in the old Captain EO theater.

On the hottest day EVER last September, when I felt like I was going to burst into flames at any moment, The American Adventure was like a cool sparkling oasis in the desert. I loved every minute of that air-conditioned, comfortable-seating, low-lighting show. Best nap ever.

When DD was a baby, she used to love napping in Haunted Mansion... does that count?! EVERY TIME!! :D

This thread makes me laugh -- I'd love to see a picture sometime of the crowd during the Ellen show! For my family, Spaceship Earth has always provided a soothing rest. We usually skip the American Adventure and Ellen, but maybe we should go for mid-afternoon snoozes! :)

Hall of Presidents, for sure! Lately though I've been nodding off on my two absolute favorites, Carousel of Progress and Spaceship Earth! That is frustrating for me because I love both but can't help nodding off it seems. Maybe next time I'll try to nap on Ellen and keep my eyes open for Spaceship Earth. I barely made it past thanking the Phoenicians.

I started to nod off on It's A Small World during our last trip. To be fair, it was an unexpected day-trip the day we got off a Disney Cruise (weather caused flight to get cancelled). We had to wake up so early to get off the boat that I was ready to sleep the instant we sat down in the boat.

Carousel of Progress & Country Bears get me every time!

American Adventure? One of my personal favorites! And a place to be comfortable and off my feet for awhile!

I will say UoE.....

How does everyone sleep on Ellen? There is no place to rest your head?

Like this!
o-SLEEP-ON-AIRPLANE-570.jpg

I love Ellen's Energy Adventure but, as of our last visit, I'm guilty of using the side of the ride vehicle as an arm rest and conking out just like the lady in this stock image.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter