You Want Me to Sew WHAT? - Update 7/22/12!!! Shocked?!?!?! So Am I!

LOVE your TR style. The words and pictures together make it really enjoyable. I hop you do print out the pictures to make a book for the boys - it would be perfect.

That is a great picture of the family in front of the castle. Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip. :surfweb:

I am totally hooked! Loving the photo TR! I'm secretly hoping for lots and lots of CBR pictures! And like D mentioned, you should totally share pics of the quilt pieces!! :goodvibes

Yay! Glad you like it! I'll be sure to include some of the quilt squares at some point.

I'm in! Your scrapbook style is great!!! I can't wait to see more! popcorn::

Thanks!

LOVE your TR style. The words and pictures together make it really enjoyable. I hop you do print out the pictures to make a book for the boys - it would be perfect.

That is a great picture of the family in front of the castle. Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip. :surfweb:

I'm glad you like my photo-journal style! I've spent the morning making more pages instead of cleaning. . .

Since y'all were so nice and got me to page 2 overnight, I made a few more pages this morning (when I should have been de-Christmasing my house). . . Hope you enjoy!

FirstRidejpeg.jpg

Shortstuffjpeg.jpg

TheShoesjpeg.jpg

TomorrowlandSpeedwayjpeg.jpg

TeaCupsjpeg.jpg

FairyGodmotherJPEG-1.jpg

Paradejpeg.jpg

1stParkDayoutfitsjpeg.jpg

Love your TR. very unique and very easy to read. I am not normally one to follow a trip report, but you've lured me in.

More, please! After your dechristmasing ;)

:surfweb: Ahem... :surfweb:

D~

Ahem . . .
I posted them, you were just too quick for me ;)

Love your TR. very unique and very easy to read. I am not normally one to follow a trip report, but you've lured me in.

More, please! After your dechristmasing ;)

So glad you like it! Welcome aboard (although I'll warn you, some of the ladies in here, well, they're a little crazy - lovable, but crazy - so prepare for a fun ride!:rotfl2:

So sorry that Finn wasn't tall enough yet :sad2:, he was adorable in the picture though :thumbsup2.

Your shoes are AWESOME, wish they would have had better support for you.

Love the pictures of Finn and Phalen at the speedway, they look so happy. Also loved the one with you and the Fairy Godmother.

The Decoupage jeans are amazing, so cute.

I am really loving how you are doing this trip report, so creative and fun :goodvibes! I can't wait to read more... well after you de-Christmas :rotfl:.

I love your trip report!!! It is so neat!!!! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures!!! :surfweb:

Love how you're doing it! I may do it like this for our scrapbook! How fun! Can't wait to read more!

So glad you like it! Welcome aboard (although I'll warn you, some of the ladies in here, well, they're a little crazy - lovable, but crazy - so prepare for a fun ride!:rotfl2:

Whatever...you're the one who sewed 38 pieces of stuff!!!

I have Black Chicken free wine coupons when you're de-christmased!!!

Thanks!

And hey I'm a little crazy too! It makes life much more interesting.

Btw, I am super excited to see your autographed squares. I got a sewing machine a couple of years ago for Christmas but never had any lessons. I managed to teach myself how to sew a rag quilt, but I would LOVE to do a quilt with autographs. Last time we went we did the pillowcase thing, which my DD4 LOVES and sleeps with every night.

I think it would be neat to collect the autographs over a few trips and try to get as many as you possibly can! Maybe I will have to start doing that next month when we go.

:wave: I here too! Love how you did it journal style. How did you do it. This will be perfect to make a scrap book later on.

:rolleyes1 Who us?????

Thanks for the warning... It's a little late though... Ya think you could have warned me any sooner??? :confused3 I could have been corrupted... :eek:

:rolleyes1 Who us?????

Yes, you. :rotfl2:

D~

Loving the update!!

The same parade started right in front of us while we were down there in May, and like you we couldn't resist the front row viewing.:thumbsup2

Those jeans are adorable and look easy to do once you explained it to me. Might just have to steal that idea. Don't you just love the Disney Outlet. It is so addicting.:lmao:

So there is a lot of crazy women around here huh . . . we should all get around just fine.:rotfl:

Thanks for the warning... It's a little late though... Ya think you could have warned me any sooner??? :confused3 I could have been corrupted... :eek:

Really D, who do you think you are talking to here? We all know that you are the one who is doing the corrupting. :lmao::rotfl2::worship:

Loving the posts!!! You are doing a great job on the "scrapbooking" of the TR!

I can't believe that you sewed 38 things to wear!!!! :eek:

One little note - if you are going to print these for your boys, the page about the Speedway has a typo. Instead of the it should be he. Just letting you know in case you are making an album! :confused3

love this idea and might just need to do this next time we do a trip report :) i like doing something different each time, great job!

So sorry that Finn wasn't tall enough yet, he was adorable in the picture though.

Your shoes are AWESOME, wish they would have had better support for you.

Love the pictures of Finn and Phalen at the speedway, they look so happy. Also loved the one with you and the Fairy Godmother.

The Decoupage jeans are amazing, so cute.

I am really loving how you are doing this trip report, so creative and fun! I can't wait to read more... well after you de-Christmas.

Thanks!!! I feel like I learned a bunch on this trip . . .lots of what works and doesn't work for us. I guess that means we just have to go back so we can put all of that valuable knowledge to use, right?

I love your trip report!!! It is so neat!!!! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures!!!

Thanks!!! and Welcome!

Love how you're doing it! I may do it like this for our scrapbook! How fun! Can't wait to read more!

I totally didn't think about printing them out when I was done until everyone started asking if I was going to - but the more I think about it, the more I like the idea!

Whatever...you're the one who sewed 38 pieces of stuff!!!

I have Black Chicken free wine coupons when you're de-christmased!!!

WooHoo!!!! Does that read "FREE WINE" ???

And remember, we already KNEW I was crazy ;) We all are from "The Board that Must NOT Be Named", aren't we? We must be . . . :) There's no koolaid drinking going on with US any longer! :lmao:

Thanks!

And hey I'm a little crazy too! It makes life much more interesting.

Btw, I am super excited to see your autographed squares. I got a sewing machine a couple of years ago for Christmas but never had any lessons. I managed to teach myself how to sew a rag quilt, but I would LOVE to do a quilt with autographs. Last time we went we did the pillowcase thing, which my DD4 LOVES and sleeps with every night.

I think it would be neat to collect the autographs over a few trips and try to get as many as you possibly can! Maybe I will have to start doing that next month when we go.

I agree! A little crazy DOES make life much more interesting! :thumbsup2
After I de-Christmas (because although I cleaned up a bunch today, I can't get the ornament boxes out of the attic without DH and he was off golfing all day) I plan on pulling out the autograph squares and coming up with a plan. I'll take pictures of them then and post!

I here too! Love how you did it journal style. How did you do it. This will be perfect to make a scrap book later on.

Who us?????

:wave: Hi! Sounds like Judy & I and the kids will be driving up at some point - are you ready for the Star Wars/AG/Embroidery Playdate? Oh! And D~ are you flying in? Michelle isn't far from the PVD airport so picking you and Patience up won't be a problem :laughing:

As far as the journal pages - I'm making them in Pages on my Mac. I save them as PDF files and then crop them and save as a jpeg. I upload the jpegs to Photobucket and post the img link to the report :) Easy, right? :rotfl2:

And yes, you . . . and D~ . . . and all the rest of my crazy DIS friends (both from the boards and from real life before the boards) :)

Thanks for the warning... It's a little late though... Ya think you could have warned me any sooner??? I could have been corrupted...

Yes, you.

D~

oh yeah - totally should have warned you . . .uhhuh, yeah, gee - I seem to remember that YOU were part of the Disboutiquers BEFORE me, so who should have warned whom exactly? :rotfl:

Loving the update!!

The same parade started right in front of us while we were down there in May, and like you we couldn't resist the front row viewing.

Those jeans are adorable and look easy to do once you explained it to me. Might just have to steal that idea. Don't you just love the Disney Outlet. It is so addicting.

So there is a lot of crazy women around here huh . . . we should all get around just fine.

Yup - you'll be fine :)

I thought it was a fun little parade! Actually, I'm really glad we stayed, since it ended up being the ONLY parade we saw all week :( But I'll save those details for the TR. . . :rolleyes1

And Disney Outlet - well, I have a love/hate relationship with ours. It's at Concord Mills, which isn't so much an outlet mall like it used to be . . .so some stores ARE outlets and others aren't. . . and the Disney Store Outlet sort of straddles the line between outlet and regular. We get TONS of Disneyland merchandise and sometimes we get great outlet deals . . . but then there's always stuff that's sold in the regular Disney Store and at the same prices. But those shirts were a great deal - $4.99 a piece!

Really D, who do you think you are talking to here? We all know that you are the one who is doing the corrupting.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wow! Love how you're doing your TR! Your boys are too cute! And I LOOOVE the Mickey shoes!

Aw! Thanks!!!! Glad to have you here!!!:goodvibes

Loving the posts!!! You are doing a great job on the "scrapbooking" of the TR!

I can't believe that you sewed 38 things to wear!!!!

One little note - if you are going to print these for your boys, the page about the Speedway has a typo. Instead of the it should be he. Just letting you know in case you are making an album!

Thanks! And yes - 38 things . . . if I counted correctly. . . might have been more. I know I sewed OTHER things during the same time period because I participated in Big Gives and made a couple of gifts for friends.
Ack! I tried to proof my own work - sometimes it just doesn't go as planned though! Thanks for pointing that out!

love this idea and might just need to do this next time we do a trip report. i like doing something different each time, great job!

Thanks! And welcome!!!

Okay - so you can all thank D~ for my lack of new pages tonight. I decided that I won't post any for at least the next 12 hours until she puts up the pictures of her newest creation. . . popcorn::

Okay - so you can all thank D~ for my lack of new pages tonight. I decided that I won't post any for at least the next 12 hours until she puts up the pictures of her newest creation. . . popcorn::

I am only replying to this part tonight... Not to worry... I'll respond to the rest of you later...

No fair that you're holding your TR hostage with my PTR - I can only sew so fast girly ... :surfweb:

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter