<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
So what is your wonderful thought? Is it

Toys at Christmas

:tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

Sleigh Bells

:tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

Snow​

Like Wendy, John and Michael?

Mine? Imagining Elsie walking down Main Street USA in Walt Disney World dressed as a princess. Heading towards the castle she claps to at the beginning of all the Disney films we watch.

254594185154947594_dnBJHCvp_f.jpg

Next time we stand in front of the castle we will have waited 2 years 4 months and 3 days. Last time we saw the castle I was crying I had just watched Wishes, I didn't want to go home, I was also 4 months pregnant (and very emotional I probably would of cried if I wasn't pregnant) and had been imagining what it would be like to come back next time with my little Prince/Princess.

Who is staring in this fairytale?

Me Leanne

100_3007.jpg

You have heard it all before crazy obsessed planner long term Disney lover true believer.

11th Trip to Walt Disney World
27th Trip to Disney

Favourite Character: Tinkerbell
Favourite Princess: Snow White
Favourite Park: Epcot
Favourite Ride: Kilimanjaro Safari

DH David

100_3032.jpg

Forced in to the Disney life style very good at pretending to love it :lmao: Dave promised me on our first date he would take me Disney what can I say it was love at first Disney promise :thumbsup2 He kept to his word and this is going to be our 9th Disney trip together.

4th Trip to Walt Disney World
10th Trip to Disney

Favourite Character: Woody
Favourite Princess: Ariel :rolleyes:
Favourite Park: Epcot
Favourite Ride: Toy Story Mania

DD Elsie The most important character or should I say a real little character

DSCF0119.jpg

Aww Minnie and Minnie

Our little Mouseketeer, loves Disney already (like she had a choice) Her bedroom is full of Disney including 3 4 foot Princesses on the wall and a lot of soft toys.

1st trip to Walt Disney World
5th Trip to Disney

Favourite Character: Minnie Mouse
Favourite Princess: Rapunzel

As it is her first trip we haven't got a favourite park yet or ride.
Though she did love Its a small world and Pirates of the Caribbean when we went to Disneyland Paris

Hi Leanne - wow how exciting you've booked a trip to the world! :good vibes I love your DLP TRs so will be subscribing to this one for sure. I too am a fan of Elsie's wardrobe :lovestruc so will be looking forward to it!

Hi Leanne - wow how exciting you've booked a trip to the world! :good vibes I love your DLP TRs so will be subscribing to this one for sure. I too am a fan of Elsie's wardrobe :lovestruc so will be looking forward to it!

Aw thank you :flower3: I want to start shopping for costumes but I really need to wait to see how big she will be! I hate waiting :rotfl:

When will this Fairy tale take place

Thursday 31st January for 14 nights we fly home on Valentines Day :lovestruc

Where are we Flying from?

FreeVectorPeterPan0011047.jpg

Well flying in February we didn't have much choice and with how much Dave hates Gatwick we are flying from Manchester and I am so excited for 2 reasons

:yay: 1. I love our local airport (Bristol) but it is so small not much going on I am really looking forward to flying from a larger airport.

:yay: 2. We get to see some great friends! That we met here through the DIS (Love you PJB) We are leaving our car at theirs and they are very kindly giving us a lift to the airport!

We are flying with Virgn I know that Virgin isn't every ones cup of tea but I am so excited to be flying with them. To be flying direct as well is so exciting. Arriving at a decent time.

Where are we staying?

480db6f5.jpg

we are booked in to stay at Port Orleans Riverside, I am still hoping we will get things sorted with Disney and manage to upgrade to Saratoga Springs but right now I am just looking forward to going to WDW!

LOVE LOVE LOVE​

Hope you manage to upgrade. i can't believe you have been to WDW so many times!! I'm sure you will more than double that with Elsie over the next few years!!

Hope you manage to upgrade. i can't believe you have been to WDW so many times!! I'm sure you will more than double that with Elsie over the next few years!!

Its really strange when I rang the Cast Members were all telling me you cant book it more then 6 months out :scared: I dont know why both times we booked more then 6 months in advance no problem!

I dont know the amount our holiday would of gone up if waited till after Elsie was 2 it would of been so much more.

Hiya, love the start to your PTR. Your little Princess is so cute!

Great photos, looking forward to hearing more xx

Hi

Thank you! She knows she is cute though the little madam! :rotfl:

Sounds like an amazing trip Leanne! We much prefer Manchester airport to gatwick too!

Don't hunk much of these silly rules for ssr we booked 12 months before for his year :confused3 , I can't wait o see elsie's wardrobe choices!

Why on earth can't you book it more than 6 months before. When people book the free dining they are going all the way up to the end of next year aren't they?

Can't wait to hear more.

Sounds like an amazing trip Leanne! We much prefer Manchester airport to gatwick too!

Don't hunk much of these silly rules for ssr we booked 12 months before for his year :confused3 , I can't wait o see elsie's wardrobe choices!

Glad to hear good things about Manchester airport!

Why on earth can't you book it more than 6 months before. When people book the free dining they are going all the way up to the end of next year aren't they?

Can't wait to hear more.

I have no idea I keep ringing and trying but I dont mind waiting till the 6 months! Just weird I can book online though x

Aww sounds like a great wee fairytale
Looking forward to hearing more of your plans :)
Your little girl is gorgeous princess:

Some of you might have seen in the community board that I asked about Trunki's. I just love them! I want to get Elsie one so bad but of course I want to get her the cow one (because we call her missy moo and she has just started saying "moo") It is a limited edition though so literally impossible to get hold of I haven't found one any where yet :confused3

Trunki-Frieda-The-Cow-Ride-on-Suitcase.jpg

draft_lens2742412module16480672photo_1235665439frieda-back.jpg

:lovestruc Look how cute it! I love that it has an udder and every thing!

:lovestruc I love how they have names! This one is Freida

:lovestruc I love the idea that when we are waiting to go through security it is a seat for Elsie

I promise I want one because I think Elsie will love it not me! :rotfl:

:lovestruc Oh yeah and that you can buy stick on eyes and smiley faces

aha! Love the trunki! That's so cute.

Have you tried ebay? I'll keep an eye out for you.

Don't be ashamed to admit you want it really, lol I quite like the ladybird one!

x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!