You must be swift as the coursing river (as long as it's the Lazy River) - comments welcome

May 22 - 28, 2023
In which I take a break

Since the 10K was the end of my spring training, I've been taking it pretty easy this week and plan to do the same next week. Of course I don't need that long to physically recover from the spring season, but I figured it was good to have a mental break. So it's been a light week, especially on the running front.

Monday: rest - biked to and from my friend's house
Tuesday: rest - walked to and from the office
Wednesday: rest - did some very easy yoga
Thursday: lower body strength/Pilates - because of my vacation it had been two weeks since I did any lower body strength, so I picked a relatively easy routine
Friday: 3 miles easy - was tempted to do more but I am trying to actually take a break this week
Saturday: upper body strength
Sunday: 6 miles easy - my long run for the week! Lol. Felt good. Ended at the farmer's market

Totals
Running distance: 9.12 miles
Running time: 1h 34m
Strength time: 52m
Yoga time: 16m
Biking time: 39m
Total time: 3h 23m

You know how Strava will tell you your relative effort for each workout and each week? Well, here are the last 4 weeks: 309, 407, 363...82. And more than half of that 82 comes from today's run. I have been doing an excellent job taking it easy 😅

Coming up
Probably more than 9 miles! But still keeping it light. I also need to get back to working on the training plan - and I have some updates on that as well.

Building a training plan, part 5: The mental game
In which I finally get back to the training plan

Part 1: What am I thinking??
Part 2: Sources
Part 3: Principles
Part 4: Elements of training

One thing a lot of people talk about is building your mental strength along with your physical abilities. Makes sense - I'm sure all of us are familiar with those times in the middle of a race where it feels really hard and you really don't want to do it anymore. Your body is capable of continuing, but your brain says, "This sucks," and tries to convince you that you can't even. So while I would not say mental fortitude is exactly one of my strengths, here I am thinking about it because it's probably important.

Why?
I guess the place to start is why I'm doing this in the first place - this being both marathon training and running in general. I will start at the beginning; many of you have probably seen my running journey already, so feel free to skip ahead. For completion's sake, let's review:
  • Played a lot of softball growing up.
  • Tried slowpitch in high school and hated it.
  • Needed an excuse to quit slowpitch so joined cross-country.
  • Ran cross-country for three years but wasn't very dedicated.
  • Ran on and off for years afterwards.
  • Gradually started running farther when I was living in Korea.
  • Came back to the US and started thinking about doing a half marathon.
  • "Trained" for a HM in 2017 and enjoyed it but then got busy again.
  • More on-and-off running for a few years. Signed up for a few more races but didn't train very well.
  • Registered for the 2023 marathon at Disney and had minor panic.
  • Found the DISboards and learned about training and racing.
  • Have been training semi-seriously for ~1 year now and have seen great improvement.
In summary, I have been running on and off for many years but only started taking it seriously in the past year or so. I suppose there are a few reasons I'm still doing this even after finishing the marathon. I like feeling strong and...endurance-full? (endurable? enduring? I don't like any of those words though.) I like feeling strong and like the Energizer bunny.
I like having a goal outside of work to strive for. But most of all I like how straightforward running is: for the most part you get out of it what you put into it. Yes, bad weather or illness or injury can mess up your actual race, which can be frustrating for sure, but you still know about where you are fitness-wise and can see improvements regardless of whether they come through in your actual race time. And now that I'm actually putting effort into my running, the improvements are a lot of fun.

Eventually (though hopefully not for some years), my ability to improve will plateau and then drop off and I'll have to fall back on the Energizer bunny reasons and shift some of my goals. But for now, getting faster is cool and I want to keep doing it. Races are a good check-in, but it's the training that really matters.

Ball.jpg
ID: One Rottweiler with a blue ball in his mouth looking Very Serious. Bol is lyfe.

Goals
That's running in general; now let's focus on marathon training specifically. Now that I've run one marathon, why do it again?

Basically as soon as I crossed the finish line in the Epcot parking lot, I said to myself, "Just think how much faster I will be next time!" And to be faster, there has to be a next time.

For this next marathon, I'm hoping I can finish in under 4 hours. All the calculators say, "Sure! You can totally be faster than that, too!" but it seems like the longer the distance, the less reliable the calculators become, so I'm not counting on those predictions. I'll take any finishing time that starts with a 3.

Someday I'd love to qualify for Boston (which would take at least a 3:35 now), but that's definitely a "several years of work down the road" goal rather than a "this fall" goal. This-fall goal: sub-4.

peanut butter spoon.jpg
ID: Rottweiler licking a peanut butter spoon. His goals: all the food.

When the going gets tough
As I'm writing this, in the background I'm watching Sally McRae's documentary about the 250-mile ultra she ran last month where she totally ripped up her heel near the beginning of the race and then ran in immense pain for days. It is impressive and also insane, and if I am in that much pain when during a race I will be stopping, thanks.

So we're not talking that tough. Just the normal occasional misery of running as fast as you can over a significant amount of time. What do I do when I want to be done but I'm not there yet? Previously I have not really thought about this in advance, but 3 hours and 59 minutes is a long time to push yourself and it is probably a good idea to plan for the moments when it will suck the most. From my limited theoretical knowledge, here are some strategies:

Mantras. I am not really good at mantras. During a race I mostly just tell myself to suck it up or that I can't quit now, which I think is exactly the opposite of what you are supposed to do. But I also haven't found much in the way of "correct" mantras that work for me. The only one that has resonated so far is "Relaxed running is fast running". So I'll keep that one, but I'm still working on others. I'm also working on actually remembering mantras when I'm running. I might be using a Sharpie on my arms on race day.

Body scan/senses check-in. Another thing that I like but rarely remember. Tina Muir always does these at the beginning of her Together Runs, though, and I appreciate them. It's another check that I'm staying relaxed. I'd like to be able to remember to do this a few times throughout the marathon, so I'll need to practice doing it on my own, without Tina's guidance/reminder.

Smile. I tried to do this during the 10K, but it's hard to smile when you're putting all of your effort into something! It seems like it does help, though, so I will keep practicing.

Music. I like to start my races with podcasts and then switch to music to pump me up when it starts to get hard.

I know there's lots of other aspects of mental training I could talk about, but I'm going to stop here for now. However, if you have strategies that have worked for you, I would love to hear them!

belly rubs.jpg
ID: My dog feeling extra comfortable on the couch, lying on his back with his feet in the air.

Mini-update
One more thing before I finish this post! As you all know, I signed up for the Marine Corps Marathon on October 29 and was planning to build my training plan for that. However....a friend I've known for many years is getting married on October 28 in Orlando👰

Since I would like to go to her wedding, I'm thinking I might defer MCM to next year and aim for Space Coast instead as that was also on my list. That's the Sunday after Thanksgiving, so I have an extra month or so to work with. I'm thinking I might do a short training block focused on my mile time before then to fill the time. So that's where we are now!

Needed an excuse to quit slowpitch so joined cross-country.

Lol I'm sorry I'm just imagining a world where cross-country is more enjoyable than a softball-adjacent activity, and I say that as someone who loves running!

I do negative reinforcement. Oh yeah, harnessing all that power of telling myself how terrible I am really gets me moving. Seriously! Note: do not attempt. I should probably talk to my therapist about this one.

Body scan/senses check-in

I do this at the halfway point of every race, and I'm mentally planning logical markers that I can do it more often for the marathon. I'm of two minds here - on one hand, if a body part feels bad, taking note of it is not always particularly helpful because it zooms my focus on it. However, on the other hand, I do focus on those areas of my body that are not relaxed/are too scrunched up, and it helps immensely to loosen things up and keep moving. I also find most of the time at the halfway point I still feel pretty good, and explicitly pointing that out to myself with half of this thing done is a very good motivator.

The practices were much shorter and the coach was less annoying.
Haha! Whereas I was "bribed" into cross country in HS by the rugby coach (who was dating the x-country coach), saying it would give me a better shot at getting into varsity rugby. Still didn't get in 🤣

And definitely hear you on the "suck it up" mantra. I'm really good at cheering other people on in races, just not myself.

May 29 - June 4, 2023
In which I run a mile

This week I got a little closer to being back to a normal training load and also did a 1-mile time trial! Fun times.

Monday: 4 miles easy w/ strides - I almost murdered a sparrow that touched down right under my foot as it was landing. Fortunately it flew away again before I crushed it. But I was still slightly traumatized.
Tuesday: lower body and upper body strength - I had my "annual" physical in the morning so I didn't run but I did do my strength training later on
Wednesday: 5 miles easy - I felt like my HR was weirdly elevated on the way back, but not enough to have been cadence locked 🤷‍♀️
Thursday: rest - thought about running since I missed Tuesday but reminded myself that I am still trying to take it easy
Friday: 4 miles easy - whew, definitely warmer than I'm used to these days. Picked up my free doughnut from Krispy Kreme on the way home. Yum!
Saturday: 4 miles easy - even warmer and humider. This is going to take some getting used to.
Sunday: 1-mile time trial!

It occurred to me that if was training for a mile, I could start with a time trial for baseline, something you can't really do for races like a HM or M. I looked at the forecast and said "definitely Sunday." And the weather was pretty great this morning: cloudy, 60º, 51º dew point.

Part of the benefit of the baseline time trial was being able to make sure everything I wanted to do at the end of the training block works. And it all went smoothly! I ran my warmup to the Capital Crescent Trail, a paved, flat, and straight path that's closed to cars. Then I continued the warmup for a mile along the trail and sprinkled a few strides throughout. The whole warmup ended up being about 3.5 miles, which was a little longer than I would have preferred, but I had to get to the right starting point and that's how far it was.

Once I'd gotten a mile into the trail, I turned around, switched my music on, and sped up. I didn't necessarily have a time goal in mind - I figured I should be able to run a sub-7 mile (for the first time!), but beyond that I didn't really know what to expect. I found myself settling into around 6:45 pace and feeling pretty good (I mean, uncomfortable, but not more than you would expect running for such a short distance). When I got to halfway and was still feeling good-ish, I was pretty happy. Then with about 400m to go, I dug a little deeper and finished as fast as I could. And the final verdict...

6:40! I was very happy with that. I had done zero mile-focused training and only run easy for the past two weeks, so that was better than I expected. Plus, when I did a mile time trial last July, I managed 7:28 for 0.98 miles, so I have improved a lot in 11 months!

1685900276603.png
ID: The somewhat amusing pace analysis chart from Strava. The mile is a LOT faster than the WU and CD!

I came home and immediately plugged that into some race time predictors, as one does. It's wild how much variation there is in their predictions:

HansonsMcMillanJack DanielsGalloway
5K22:1023:0822:4022:25
10K46:1348:0447:0247:38
10M1:16:331:20:20-1:18:20
HM1:41:591:47:081:44:161:44:53
M3:32:383:45:293:36:173:47:14

To be fair, a mile is certainly not a great marathon predictor. So I can kind of understand the big gaps there. But even for the 5K there's a range of almost a minute across the calculators. Weird!

Totals
Running distance: 24.52 miles
Running time: 4h 8m
Strength/mobility: 1h 46m
Total time: 5h 55m

1685900719747.png
ID: Strava weekly log

Feeling good and ready to get back to full training!

Coming up
I begin my mile training block! I'm almost finished drafting the plan, which I will post with what I'm sure will be a whole bunch of thoughts once that's ready.

giphy.gif

Fantastic job!

Building a training plan, part 6: Mile trials
In which I write a training plan (but not for the marathon)

Part 5: Mental training

As I shared the other day, I am now planning to defer MCM and run Space Coast instead so I can go to my friend's wedding the day before MCM. Since that leaves me with some extra time before I really want to start marathon training, I'm focusing on the opposite end of the spectrum and training for a 1-mile time trial.

I hope that I'll be able to improve on the 6:40 I ran yesterday. However, I also ran that under pretty freaking ideal conditions, and I'm unlikely to get those at the end of July when I wrap up this training block. So I am also mentally preparing myself for the possibility that I'll be slower in 8 weeks. C'est la vie!

Why train for the mile?
1. It's an opportunity to try out my marathon training structure to make sure it works for me. The kinds of workouts I'll be doing will change during M training, and I'll obviously be running farther, but it's still a good test of the basic schedule, which is pretty much the same as what I'm currently planning for M training.

2. I need something to do with my time and 25 weeks is too long for a M training block. I suppose I could make it work, but I don't know that I want to try. Instead I'll do 8 weeks of speed-focused training, take a break for a week, and then hop back into M training for the next 16 weeks. (I was originally planning on 18-20 weeks, but since I'm doing this extended speed block now, I think that I won't need much of that in M training, so the plan can be a little shorter.)

3. Improving your speed helps you run a marathon faster too. Or so I'm told.

4. I've never done it before and it sounded fun. Type 2 fun R Us.

lesigh-jpg.765440

ID: One Rottweiler laying his head over my legs (they're under the blanket), staring into the distance and contemplating existence.

Plan overview
You'll notice that all the weeks look basically the same. I tried to put all the things I wanted to do in an order that made sense, accounting for:
  • No back-to-back hard days
  • Strength training on hard days (I did put some upper body strength on easy days but I figure that's okay since it's not focused on my legs)
  • 2-3 quality sessions/week (including workouts and long runs)
  • Strength or mobility most days
  • Following harder weeks with easier weeks
  • One day completely off a week (sometimes I do easy yoga on these days)
Although I'm only training for a mile, the weekly mileage isn't all that much less than I will be doing for M training. Partly that's because even the mile is still mostly aerobic, and aerobic improvement just comes from running lots of miles. And partly I'm keeping the mileage on the higher end for a shorter distance because I'm thinking of this block as pre-marathon training and I want to be able to transition smoothly into M mileage.

So here's what each week looks like, with minor variations:
  • Monday: easy run + core
  • Tuesday: speed workout + lower body and short upper body strength
  • Wednesday: easy run + Pilates
  • Thursday: off
  • Friday: threshold run OR medium-long run + short lower body strength
  • Saturday: easy run + upper body strength
  • Sunday: long(ish) run
I decided to include some training at lactate threshold because I thought it would help build stamina. But since that isn't the main focus of my training block, I alternated those workouts with a medium-long run (just an easy run that's a bit shorter than the long run). For M training, I may continue with that pattern, or I might stick with one workout a week and do a medium-long run every week. I'm going to see how this block goes before I choose.

I also included a couple of long runs with a M-pace finish to practice speeding up when my legs are tired. However, the main focus is the speedwork every Tuesday. I have tried to include a variety of workouts, mostly at 1 mile pace but with some a little slower and some even faster. Since I've never done mile training before, I found some ideas on the interwebs and in Daniels Running Formula (although I didn't like those as much because I don't really like distance-based recovery).

Finally, I've left myself a lot of flexibility in the last week to schedule my time trial for whatever day has the best (or maybe least bad) weather. As a result, most of that week is TBD, and we'll see what happens when we get there.

The plan
Okay, I'm finally getting to it. Voila!

1685996072518.png
1685999490066.png
1685999535399.png
1685999567046.png

Since I am not a spreadsheet savant like @DopeyBadger, I did not try to work out exact mileage or time, although I do have all of these paces noted as well (I am using McMillan and the 6:40 mile for paces). Based on previous experience, I think I'm hitting about 80/20 most weeks. However, I would love to know: what do you think? Anything from "I don't know about these threshold runs" to "that seems like not enough/too much rest between intervals" to "what does that acronym even mean?" is welcome. I really, truly want your feedback!

Thanks!

Attachments

• lesigh.jpg
    lesigh.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Personally, I would need more fast speed work. I think one of the reasons my 5K felt so good this spring is because I spent so much time running at a pace faster than 5K pace in my training. I plan to train for another mile next spring and the one thing I would like to try is paces faster than mile pace so that mile pace felt easier.

This probably depends on your current abilities though and what needs more work. I’ve always struggled with speed and have never had much of a kick.

Personally, I would need more fast speed work. I think one of the reasons my 5K felt so good this spring is because I spent so much time running at a pace faster than 5K pace in my training. I plan to train for another mile next spring and the one thing I would like to try is paces faster than mile pace so that mile pace felt easier.

This probably depends on your current abilities though and what needs more work. I’ve always struggled with speed and have never had much of a kick.
Yeah, that's something I was kind of going back and forth on. On the one hand, I definitely agree that it's good to practice paces faster than your race pace so race pace feels easier. On the other hand, there's not a lot of "faster than mile pace" wiggle room!

I do have a smidge in there, but maybe I'll adjust a bit to add more in a week or two depending on how the mile pace reps are going.

I've never done a mile training plan so I have no particular feedback but I was curious, what's a "drill"? Not sure I'm familiar with that.
Just exercises like A-skips, B-skips, grapevines, high knees, etc. Matt Fitzgerald calls them drills and includes them in his Run Like a Pro training plans, which is where I started doing them regularly, but other people might have a different name for them too.

I came home and immediately plugged that into some race time predictors, as one does. It's wild how much variation there is in their predictions:

HansonsMcMillanJack DanielsGalloway
5K22:1023:0822:4022:25
10K46:1348:0447:0247:38
10M1:16:331:20:20-1:18:20
HM1:41:591:47:081:44:161:44:53
M3:32:383:45:293:36:173:47:14

To be fair, a mile is certainly not a great marathon predictor. So I can kind of understand the big gaps there. But even for the 5K there's a range of almost a minute across the calculators. Weird!

A quick glance through shows you ran a 23:35k and 48:47 10k. These are pretty close to each other using the standard race equivalency equation. So I would put you in the 1:47:38 HM area for endurance at the moment. If you did run a 1:47 HM, then the Vickers/Williams calculation for conversion to a M would say:

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 12.28.58 PM.png

6% of runners do a M in 3:44 or less
10% of runners do a M in 3:46 or less
25% of runners do a M in 3:51 or less
50% of runners do a M in 3:59 or less

Now taking into consideration the 6:40 mile, I would put the values around a 22:40 5k, 47 min 10k, 1:44 HM. So that gives you the following:

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 12.32.00 PM.png

6% of runners do a M in 3:37 or less
10% of runners do a M in 3:39 or less
25% of runners do a M in 3:43 or less
50% of runners do a M in 3:51 or less

I would say the first set of numbers are more accurate until you can show you can match your speed (6:40 mile) against your endurance (10k/HM). So if I were mentally goal setting for a Fall M at this point, I'd probably aim for a 3:51-3:59 finish. Lot of time between now and then, but it shows how overly aggressive some of those other calculators are when put up against real world amateur data.

Since I am not a spreadsheet savant like @DopeyBadger, I did not try to work out exact mileage or time, although I do have all of these paces noted as well (I am using McMillan and the 6:40 mile for paces).

I can email it to you if you'd like. You do have to have some basic Excel knowledge to get it to work. But the template spreadsheet has about 100 different pre-programed workout types into it making it a simple copy/paste with some edits to a fews cells for it to populate duration/distance data.

However, I would love to know: what do you think? Anything from "I don't know about these threshold runs" to "that seems like not enough/too much rest between intervals" to "what does that acronym even mean?" is welcome. I really, truly want your feedback!

So I'll use a few of Daniels philosophies to compare against what you've written. Mile paced (usually close to his R pace) workouts for Daniels follow a few things:

1) Duration is capped at 2 min for a single interval.
2) Total volume of a single R workout can be as much as 5% of the weekly mileage.
3) Resting intervals for R usually are 1.5-3x the duration of the run interval. So run for 1 min and you rest for 90s-180s.

A 6:40 mile breaks down to the following based on meters distances:

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 12.39.42 PM.png

-400m is 2:10 minutes
-600m is 3:15 minutes

So 6 x 400m is 2400m (~1.5 miles) or 13 minutes in duration. At 5% of weekly, you'd want to be doing about 30 miles in that week. So volume wise, your workout is fine because you're at about 34 miles based on your estimate. The part that would stop me though is that this is your first workout of the speed session. If Daniels is to be believed, then this is more like a max level workout (2 min run intervals with 2 min rest intervals) at the max level (5%) of volume. It's not necessarily where I would be starting. When I start my runners out in the mile pace workouts, we usually start with stuff in the 30-60 sec range (for you that's 100-200m). Seems like a too much too soon.

The speed pyramid is also a good volume (about 12 min), but I worry the RI might be too short, and the 3 min interval duration as your second 1MP workout seems really really difficult based on my experience with 1MP workouts. Accomplishable? Possibly, but it will be a tough one for sure.

That 5 x 600m workout is absolutely brutal. Short rest, long intervals, and volume is probably a touch too high. I wouldn't touch that one.

You've got 8 total weeks of training, but only 5 1MP workouts. I think you can easily swap out plenty of the other workouts with 1MP instead because you'll get that type of training in the 16 weeks of marathon training. I'd consider doing more like 8-12 1MP workouts. Be less aggressive with the 1MP workouts that you're starting off with and do more frequent easier 1MP workouts. Build up towards the more aggressive ones in the last 1-2 weeks. You don't need to taper for a 1MP time trial, so I would still plan on having an easier 1MP workout the week of the time trial.

Where are you hoping to peak in terms of volume for the marathon training plan?

I forgot to add one other thing. My top rule when it comes to running in this zone of the spectrum of paces is that when you see a fade the workout is done. You’re in a very compromising place when you run this fast. If you have a fade in pace and your running form is suffering, then you are putting yourself at a higher risk for injury. The gains aren’t worth it trying to tough it out. Pack it up and try again another day.

I can email it to you if you'd like. You do have to have some basic Excel knowledge to get it to work. But the template spreadsheet has about 100 different pre-programed workout types into it making it a simple copy/paste with some edits to a fews cells for it to populate duration/distance data.
That would be fantastic! I don't know if my extremely basic Excel skills are enough for me to actually use it, but I'd love to play around with it.

So I'll use a few of Daniels philosophies to compare against what you've written. Mile paced (usually close to his R pace) workouts for Daniels follow a few things:

1) Duration is capped at 2 min for a single interval.
2) Total volume of a single R workout can be as much as 5% of the weekly mileage.
3) Resting intervals for R usually are 1.5-3x the duration of the run interval. So run for 1 min and you rest for 90s-180s.
All this (and the subsequent advice) is super helpful, thanks!! I'll make some adjustments so my legs/lungs don't spontaneously explode mid-workout 😅

Where are you hoping to peak in terms of volume for the marathon training plan?
Last time around I peaked at 48 miles, so I'm tentatively aiming for low to mid 50s as a max this time.

A 6:40 mile breaks down to the following based on meters distances:

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 12.39.42 PM.png

-400m is 2:10 minutes
-600m is 3:15 minutes
Wait. Question.

4 x 400m = 1600m = (almost) 1 mile
1 mile = 6:40 = 400s
400s / 4 = 100s = 1:40 per 400m? Ish?

*so much math 😵‍💫*

Right? Or did I just mess that up completely?

In any case I have decided to convert all of my intervals to time because it makes my brain happier, so it's probably academic. It's mostly just helping me with workout titles.

Wait. Question.

4 x 400m = 1600m = (almost) 1 mile
1 mile = 6:40 = 400s
400s / 4 = 100s = 1:40 per 400m? Ish?

*so much math 😵‍💫*

Right? Or did I just mess that up completely?

In any case I have decided to convert all of my intervals to time because it makes my brain happier, so it's probably academic. It's mostly just helping me with workout titles.

Nope, you're right. Seems like the Excel file was being goofy when I tried to manually enter the 6:40 R pace instead of doing it the normal way. This is the corrected version:

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 8.52.48 PM.png

I'd set the limit around 500m (2 min) and in the early weeks focus on 30-60 sec reps (125-250m).

Building a training plan, part 7: Take two
In which I make improvements

Part 5: Mental training
Part 6: Mile plan attempt #1

This whole air-quality apocalypse thing is not fun. I had to go to the gym and run on a treadmill this morning, and I hate the treadmill. I can't even imagine what it's like where the fires actually are.

Anyway. I have made some adjustments to my training plan based on the advice above, so in the interest of completion I am sharing the updated plan here. Edits include:
  • Limiting 1-mile pace intervals to 2 minutes (There is exactly one 3-minute interval that I have left in there for now and may reassess later, but that's it)
  • Increasing recovery breaks to 1.5-3x the interval duration (Also with one exception, a 20-minute threshold run followed by 5 1-minute mile-pace intervals with 1-minute recovery. That one's supposed to be hard. But if I can't keep the pace up on those 1MP reps I'll stop.)
  • Starting with shorter intervals in the early weeks
  • Focusing more on fast intervals than threshold pace (and adding a smidge more sub-1MP running)
  • Also swapping core and Pilates days because my legs were sore today after yesterday's strength training and it made Pilates harder than I wanted
I have also preemptively switched tomorrow's previously planned workout with Saturday's easy run because I'm anticipating another boring, smoke-induced indoor run tomorrow and I don't have any idea how I would manage 30-second mile-pace intervals on a treadmill. Hopefully by Saturday morning things will clear up enough to run outside again.

1686248956229.png
1686249112309.png
1686249172798.png
1686249228259.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter