Yiippppppppeeeeeeee I Got Ears!!!!!!!!

:rotfl2: Got to use that Pixie Dust to get em to stay!!!! Don't forget we have some veterans who have used to learn the force of the pixie dust!!:yoda: :chewy: :tinker: pixiedust:

DJblue with pool boys :darth: cannot combat the force of the PIXIE!!!!

GOsh and I am fresh out!!! Oh well better luck next time...guess I need a trip to WDW for a refill....just so happens I'm going for a few days next month....maybe I'll pick up a Pirate while I'm there pirate: :bounce: :joker: :dancer: :tinker: :figment:

Well, I leave for a little while and this is what I find when I come back. At least these pool boys are still okay. :sad2:

red_yellow.gif

Sorry ET, we like our men eatable, not ABLE to EAT! HA!

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Well, I leave for a little while and this is what I find when I come back. At least these pool boys are still okay. :sad2:

red_yellow.gif

So sorry I had to step away was checking out Glenda and Utahmama's luggage to make sure they weren't trying to smuggle pool boys into their luggage!!!!

Hey guess what I just saw on the park thread, they have a guy out in front of POC ride and they do a show and OMGosh he looks sooo much like the real one ans they say he sounds like him....

Trying to squeeze my but in Glenda's luggage ...someone give me a hand witht he zipper please!!! Just drop me off at the POC ride pllleeezzz

the Fidge said:
So sorry I had to step away was checking out Glenda and Utahmama's luggage to make sure they weren't trying to smuggle pool boys into their luggage!!!!

Hey guess what I just saw on the park thread, they have a guy out in front of POC ride and they do a show and OMGosh he looks sooo much like the real one ans they say he sounds like him....

Trying to squeeze my but in Glenda's luggage ...someone give me a hand witht he zipper please!!! Just drop me off at the POC ride pllleeezzz

You don't suppose Johnny Depp needed to make a little extra cash do you? :teeth: :lmao:

Whoa..... that would be great.......but I'd never be able to get on the ride.......but then.....maybe I could sneak on while everyone was trying to get their hands on .........hmmmmm, this could work.......So sad :sad2: I think I just reached that stage in my life where getting on a ride is more important than ogling a good looking guy. What is that stage called??????
What? Dead? Yeah sounds about right. :rolleyes:

Eeyore's Tiara said:
:teeth: I guess I'll have to stick to edible men.....

I really am wonering how they updated the ride! Can't wait to see how it is different! Now has anyone seen UTahmama or Glenda hope they aren't in too much trouble!

Glenda said she would run and get some more Pizzas and I really getting worried???

Seal or Pizzas??? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

the Fidge said:
I really am wonering how they updated the ride! Can't wait to see how it is different! Now has anyone seen UTahmama or Glenda hope they aren't in too much trouble!

Glenda said she would run and get some more Pizzas and I really getting worried???

Seal or Pizzas??? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Hey we're on our way to post bail for Glenda. :moped: She went out for pizzas and ended up thumping Heidi for Seal....You're the one that told me, remember????

Edible men as in chocolate variety... :teeth:

Holy Cow! There's a Captain Jack Sparrow look/sound alike???? (Oooooh!!!! :rolleyes: ) AND we're going to see the Doodle Bops!!!! AND Johnny and the Sprites!!!! This is going to be one sweet vacation!

I want a picture with Capt. Jack......my 3 year old daughter sings it's a pirates life for me around the house......I wounder where she picked that up from? :rolleyes1

UtahMama said:
Holy Cow! There's a Captain Jack Sparrow look/sound alike???? (Oooooh!!!! :rolleyes: ) AND we're going to see the Doodle Bops!!!! AND Johnny and the Sprites!!!! This is going to be one sweet vacation!

Okay, I am going to sound ignorant here, but just exactly what are Doodle Bops???? Did I miss something??? :confused3 :)

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Hey we're on our way to post bail for Glenda. :moped: She went out for pizzas and ended up thumping Heidi for Seal....You're the one that told me, remember????
Edible men as in chocolate variety... :teeth:

Sorry Ladies . . . I just needed to take my time ;)

Oh . . . and here is the pizza.

Glendamax said:
Sorry Ladies . . . I just needed to take my time ;)

Oh . . . and here is the pizza.

Ok so its no conicidence that you and UTah Mama arrive at the same time?? So will we be seeing you on the E channel being interviewed about the Seal incident....come now we are all friends. Everyone was ready to run and bail you. Your secret will be out Glenda when we see you on the cover of those scandal papers!!!

Ok enough ...wait a minute wheres the mushroom pizza with extra cheese, opps like this pepper and opnion though!!

that sounds much better than gingerbread....lol all kinds of thoughts come to mind but I'll keep it clean and just say hummmmmmmmmm lol DJ :cool1: pirate: :bounce:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Well, Glendamax likes her men chocolate, like SEAL... :teeth:
But I was referring to the kind that come wrapped in a candy coating! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter