YEA! Going to Disney

txvjc

DIS Veteran
I am so hyped right now. I paid my deposit today for my WDW trip for 9/22-9/29 so I get free dining, and I upgraded to POR from Pop with the money I'm saving.

It's also going to be a almost child free trip...my sister will be keeping DD with her for most of the week while we are there (their staying at CBR), which is the reason we decided to go.

Lastly I got all the ADRs I wanted, both time and place. DreamsUnlimted is awesome (Thanks Cathy)...now all I have to do is get the MNSSHP tickets when they come out and book a Steam Train Tour

Congrats, sounds like you have a lot of pixiedust: on your side! We just sent in the final payment for our rental home so I definitely know how the excitement feels! :banana: :banana:

Thats a good time of the year to go. Hope you have a great trip!!:thumbsup2

Thanks everyone, I think I'm gonna drive the people at work crazy with my Disney talk...some don't know why or how I'm going back so soon (we went last May for the first time)...I try to explain about free dining, the rides, charctgers and the magic of it all but usually I just get a :confused:, of course I get the same look from the wife sometimes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter