World of Color Superthread

How soon do the sections get filled up? Is it possible to sit for at least part of the wait time?
Usually guests are admitted 60 minutes before the show. Once you have your place you can sit. At that point it is nice to be near a rail to lean back against. :thumbsup2

:wizard:

Usually guests are admitted 60 minutes before the show. Once you have your place you can sit. At that point it is nice to be near a rail to lean back against. :thumbsup2

Thanks! Thinking maybe we'll get a few desserts or a hot chocolate and be able to sit and enjoy for a while as we're waiting. My daughter is not a fan of the desserts they offer at the party.

Thanks! Thinking maybe we'll get a few desserts or a hot chocolate and be able to sit and enjoy for a while as we're waiting. My daughter is not a fan of the desserts they offer at the party.
It is possible to request some adjustments/changes to the dessert plates at the Dessert Party. We've requested plates of only fruit or fruit and cheese. Or you can bring in your own desserts for your daughter and get a box for her untouched plate so everyone else can feast later. We saw someone get his daughter a corn dog (dessert of champions!) and box up her dessert plate for himself for later -- lol!

Anyone else have updates for WOC fast passes? They going before noon regularly or was that just a 'first week reopened' thing?

This will be our first trip to the DLR as we will be coming through LA on our way home from Hawaii. Our visit is for 4 nights during the end of May. But will only be at the DLR for 2 of those 4 days. Both of our DLR days are grad nights, how will grad night affect the park and WOC? I'm hoping to pick up Dessert Tickets for both myself and husband when they are released. Thanks.

This will be our first trip to the DLR as we will be coming through LA on our way home from Hawaii. Our visit is for 4 nights during the end of May. But will only be at the DLR for 2 of those 4 days. Both of our DLR days are grad nights, how will grad night affect the park and WOC? I'm hoping to pick up Dessert Tickets for both myself and husband when they are released. Thanks.

The Grad Nite party is held in DCA, so that park closes early to all non-wristbanded guests. There is a special WOC show for the grads. You might want to contact Disney to see if the Dessert Party will be offered on Grad Nites.

I may be mistaken, but I thought 60 days was the reservation window for the dining or dessert packages? I just looked for our vacation the first week of May, and dates are only available thru the end of April. Am I wrong on the time or is there something else I'm not aware of? Thanks for any help!

I may be mistaken, but I thought 60 days was the reservation window for the dining or dessert packages? I just looked for our vacation the first week of May, and dates are only available thru the end of April. Am I wrong on the time or is there something else I'm not aware of? Thanks for any help!
I think you are right. Not sure why. It looks like someone messed up with the DLR website as I am getting menu options in Spanish! I can read Spanish, but you are right it stops at April 30.

I think you are right. Not sure why. It looks like someone messed up with the DLR website as I am getting menu options in Spanish! I can read Spanish, but you are right it stops at April 30.
Thanks, I'll keep checking then.

I've been stalking the WOC reservation page for 7 days, wanting the first week of May for reservations. I'm finding out from others that Disney can tend to delay the release dates for WOC reservations. Frustrating...... Hopefully any day now they'll be available.

I plan to be on the bridge for viewing WoC. Am I allowed to sit down on the bridge the hour prior to WoC, or will CMs make me stand?

I plan to be on the bridge for viewing WoC. Am I allowed to sit down on the bridge the hour prior to WoC, or will CMs make me stand?

For people who have done the bridge, do they continue to allow guests to cross during the show and is it distracting?

Also, has anyone noticed around what time FP have been running out or switching over from Blue to Yellow? I think I want to do the blue bridge one night the front row of the yellow section another night.

For people who have done the bridge, do they continue to allow guests to cross during the show and is it distracting?

Also, has anyone noticed around what time FP have been running out or switching over from Blue to Yellow? I think I want to do the blue bridge one night the front row of the yellow section another night.
Yes, they allow folks to walk the bridge, and no, it is not distracting. There is a rope and folks walk behind the WOC viewers.

Don't know about timing for blue to yellow, but in the OP I note that last I heard they alternated. Blue, then yellow, then more blue, the rest of yellow. Before WOC went down for the year, FPs tended to last well into the afterrnoon.

popcorn::

Yes, they allow folks to walk the bridge, and no, it is not distracting. There is a rope and folks walk behind the WOC viewers.

Don't know about timing for blue to yellow, but in the OP I note that last I heard they alternated. Blue, then yellow, then more blue, the rest of yellow. Before WOC went down for the year, FPs tended to last well into the afterrnoon.

popcorn::

Are they still allowing guests with either color to move freely from one side to the other? That's obviously probably not a good strategy if I'm trying to get a certain spot, but just curious if it is possible.

Hey DISFriends!

So i bought and booked a reservation for the WOC Dessert party for some dear friends of mine (they’ve never seen WOC and I personally LOVE the dessert party and wanted them to experience it) but I realized that it’s under my name (and i don’t remember how things work for the dessert party. It’s been 2 years since I watched WOC. But I did give Disney my friend’s number and email however)

Can they enter if they use my name? Or will they need my ID?

Are they still allowing guests with either color to move freely from one side to the other? That's obviously probably not a good strategy if I'm trying to get a certain spot, but just curious if it is possible.
Looks like no one answered here. All I can say is I would be surprised if they do not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts