• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOOHOO - New Clippie!

Trekker

I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay
I weighed this morning and I'm down 3 more lbs - total of 20 - only 30 more to go :rolleyes:

Way to go:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: . Congratulations and the clippie looks great on ya!

I love your new clipart, Ron. You are just zooming right along on that road to goal!

Good for you Trekker!!! It looks great on you!!!

Tracy

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

20 green bouncy smilies for 20 lost lbs!!! GREAT WORK!!!

sz164.gif

Yipee for Ron!:D

AWESOME!!!! Hey, what's the rolleyes guy doing in your post? 20 pounds is GREAT and at the rate you are losing, those next 30 will just melt off you!!!! So celebrate your new clippie because it is an awesome acheivement!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter