Woody's Round-Up?

gracie

Earning My Ears
What is this? I heard it was held at the Golden Horseshoe, but the last time I was there you had to make reservations in advance for an actual show. Now I'm just confused. Help!!

Gone. :(

galc.gif

"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Teri's right, it's now gone, but I wish they'd find somewhere to bring it back. (though I *thoroughly* enjoyed the Billy Hill and the Hillbillies show that's back there now)

Basically, it was a really cute show done in the "old style", complete with "singing cowboy commercials". It was a live version of the old "tv-show" that was seen in the movie Toy Story 2. All the characters themselves were in black and white, which made for some interesting views when a black-and-white character stepped off-stage to talk to the live (full-color) announcer ;)

I've no idea why they stopped showing it, they just did after a few weeks' run last year.

As far as I know, you no longer have to make PS at *any* of the shows in the Golden Horseshoe -- you just go in and find a table if any are available. There are snacks available at a counter in there, including hot dogs and hamburgers, and some pretty good chili and chili-cheese fries. You did at one time in the past have to make PS, and that may be what you're thinking of.

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter