Woo Hoo! APH Rates for June/July

That's what I am thinking!!

We go every year the end of June/beginning-mid July and it's crowded. With the golden key, you just don't seem to notice. :rolleyes1 (but you do notice the really long standby lines! :headache: )

And, even w/ HP opening and it being MORE crowded, I'm betting it still won't be as bad as everyone thinks.

I will have to remember to put that observation in my trip report.... Someone remind me if I forget!

We go every year the end of June/beginning-mid July and it's crowded. With the golden key, you just don't seem to notice. :rolleyes1 (but you do notice the really long standby lines! :headache: )

Looks like we will be there around the same time!

Looks like we will be there around the same time!

We arrive mid July this year (13th).

Don't worry about the crowds. The only place that causes some concern is HP. Other than that...the rest of the park(s) will be LESS crowded cuz everyone is checkin out HP. ;)

(at least...I hope!)

Have a great trip!

We arrive mid July this year (13th).

Don't worry about the crowds. The only place that causes some concern is HP. Other than that...the rest of the park(s) will be LESS crowded cuz everyone is checkin out HP. ;)

(at least...I hope!)

Have a great trip!

I hope you are right Barb, if not i will remind you:thumbsup2

We have a Kids Suite booked at HRH for 8/16-22. When I check pricing online and put in "APH" in the promotional code spot, the price I get is more than the super saver rate I'm currently booked at. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to call to get a lower rate?

The lower AP rates seem to apply to dates up to 8/15. Hopefully the remainder of August will be included soon!

ETA: I checked rates for 3 nights. A 5 night res. dropped the rate considerably.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter