Woo Hoo! APH Rates for June/July

Am I missing something...isn't the buy 3 nights get 5 nights better than any of these rates? (works out to be $132/night for RPH)
Doesn't this promotion expire by June?

Does anyone know if you have to pay for parking at the hotels if you are an AP holder?

From their website:

Choice of self or valet parking is available.

Overnight Guests
Self Parking: $15 plus tax per night
Valet: $22 plus tax per night

Day Guests
Self Parking: $20 plus tax
Valet: $25 plus tax

*Rates subject to change without notice

Bummer-I'm too late and the promotion is "not available" for PBH for our dates, which are June 15-19. I wonder if this means all the celebrities are staying here for the Grand opening of WWoHP?

Don't know if this helps or hijacks the thread, but I just booked RPH at $159.00 as a Fl Resident/Non-passholder in August. We're only staying one night; we were going to stay 2 nights at Pop Century, but changed our mind-gotta love Harry Potter AND FOTL!!

Hope this helps!

So can I upgrade my $89 3-month Costco ticket to an annual pass and just pay the difference? It works out cheaper to book at the AP rate and upgrade the ticket if I can do that.

I don't have an AP, but I was wondering whether I can find a rate that's under the AAA rate. I'm pretty sure I won't get that awesome rate that the AP holders will get, but is there a way to get some sort of special? I will only be there a night and I currently have a $229 room at the RPR. What's the pin rate? I signed up for Universal Orlando's email thing. Is that going to help or something? Thanks!

The odds of a cheaper-than-AP rate coming out are slim (except the stay/save more rate). You may not find cheaper than the AP rates...that's usually how it goes.

Thank you Thank you ... Universal god and goddesses with red hair....just changed my three nights from $211 and change to $159 at the RPR...AP rate. I have two rooms so I saved over $300! :cool1:

Thank you!!! I had booked my WDW part of July vaca but was waiting on Universal hoping for better rates. Just booked APH rate of $179 at HRH July 4. You guys are the best!:love::love:

Hi,
I'm confused. I'm wondering if it's worth buying an AP even though we're not FL residents, to get the rate savings. How do I see what the AP rate is on the Portofino website?:confused: Do I actually have to have an AP number to access a certain page, or do I phone? The only AP rate shown is for FL resident AP holders. :confused3 Help me!!

Thanks,
Laurie

Just choose the promotion box and then put aph in the type box.
The rates will come up.

Hi,
I'm confused. I'm wondering if it's worth buying an AP even though we're not FL residents, to get the rate savings. How do I see what the AP rate is on the Portofino website?:confused: Do I actually have to have an AP number to access a certain page, or do I phone? The only AP rate shown is for FL resident AP holders. :confused3 Help me!!

Thanks,
Laurie

The FL Res rate and the AP rate are usually the same around 30% off the rack rate. Type in the promo code APH when you check the rooms for the discount. Depending on when you go the rates might be out there, I don't think they have rates out yet for September/October but you can always book and then call back for a rate change.

I changed the rate on my reservation for our last stay 3 times. They have a limited number of rooms at the lower rates, so for example when I booked for our June trip if I stayed Sun-Thurs it was 159/night but if I stayed Sun-Fri it was 229/night becuase of the availability.

Last year I got the AP since it saved us a ton of money on the rooms, food, and of course merchandise. And this year it was less to renew it than to buy a multi day ticket so I just renewed it again.

:banana::banana:

Last year I got the AP since it saved us a ton of money on the rooms, food, and of course merchandise. And this year it was less to renew it than to buy a multi day ticket so I just renewed it again.

How much does it cost to renew?

How much does it cost to renew?

It was $149 to renew and a 7 day 2 park pass is $169. Since we will be there for 5 days in June and I plan on coming back in February too I thought this was the best deal for us. :thumbsup2

Since I don't have AAA or live in Florida anymore the APH room rates are usually a pretty good deal if we want to come down for a few days. Since staying onsite I will never go to US/IOA without staying at the resort. The FOTL is pretty nice but i really like the resorts, maybe next time I will branch out and try something other than RPR.

:cool1:

I think they took away the good discounts. I tried Fl. Res and APH and did not get discount. Tried calling and they said they don't have anymore discounts for the summer. More may come out later. Does this sound right or is it like Disney and you need to call a couple of times before you find someone who knows what your talking about. Frustrating missing my chance because I tried a few weeks ago and got the $165 rate I was thrilled, but didn't book it. Now I'm sorry.

I think they took away the good discounts. I tried Fl. Res and APH and did not get discount. Tried calling and they said they don't have anymore discounts for the summer. More may come out later. Does this sound right or is it like Disney and you need to call a couple of times before you find someone who knows what your talking about. Frustrating missing my chance because I tried a few weeks ago and got the $165 rate I was thrilled, but didn't book it. Now I'm sorry.

Sorry to say, they may have sold all the available rooms at that rate.

Just keep your eyes open...esp on the date/rate thread.

Sorry to say, they may have sold all the available rooms at that rate.

Just keep your eyes open...esp on the date/rate thread.

:eek: yes the rooms are pretty much sold out right now. I have the AP rate of 159 for 4 of our 5 nights and I was told to just keep trying. Sometimes they will open up rooms at the last minute. On our last night the other 2 hotels are full so that was why the rate went up :rolleyes1

WWOHP has pretty much killed all the norms for that time of year. I am already bracing myself that it will be busier than a hornets nest! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter