Wonder's EBPC 9/12/14 Who's Going With Us!

That's funny! I say something similar all the time. Lazy just means I got what I need done quickly so that I can goof off.

All signed up too. Very nice form and easy to use , even for an ol' poop like me!!!:thumbsup2

Chris and Ed from Watertown, CT here...EBPC will be our fourth Disney Cruise, after EBTA this May. Can't wait. Half way through David McCullough's, The Path Between the Seas...a great (very detailed) history of the building of the Panama Canal. I recommend it to anyone who wants a good history before we sail.:earboy2:

Chris and Ed from Watertown, CT here...EBPC will be our fourth Disney Cruise, after EBTA this May. Can't wait. Half way through David McCullough's, The Path Between the Seas...a great (very detailed) history of the building of the Panama Canal. I recommend it to anyone who wants a good history before we sail.:earboy2:

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Glad to get to know you first on the EBTA - then again here!

Thanks for the book recommendation, that will be a good read before next year with plenty of time to do it - especially since DS and DD will be missing school, guess what non-fiction book he'll be choosing for his reading? :cool1:

We've got another couple who are also doing the EBTA with us, so we should get to be really good pals!

Beverly

chrisandedfromCT said:

Welcome! I need to look up that book!

I too would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: chrisandedfromCT to the cruise. So glad ya'll are joining us on the cruise. Thanks for the info about the book on the Panama Canal. Hope they have it for my Kindle.

Today my brother is boarding the Fantasy. I'm so envious I can't see straight.

Wow, I am envious too Steve. Donna and I had a GREAT time last December on the Fantasy. I'm sure your brother will have a wonderful time too!!! Are you going to watch him sail out this afternoon on the port's wecam? Or do you have to work? Hope not.

I know it! I've been real tie texting him as he boards and have to say, I'm going through serious withdrawals!

davidls said:
Wow, I am envious too Steve. Donna and I had a GREAT time last December on the Fantasy. I'm sure your brother will have a wonderful time too!!! Are you going to watch him sail out this afternoon on the port's wecam? Or do you have to work? Hope not.

I'm at work, again. My days off are few over the next month!

Welcome aboard.

Today my brother is boarding the Fantasy. I'm so envious I can't see straight.

What a small world. My wife's boss just got off of the Fantasy today.

Fianlly catching up!

Welcome aboard to DisneyMouseHouse and family. Thanks Beverely for setting up the FE list..just signed up.

Welcome to Hypkris and family and to Padalyn and fiance.

And welcome to Thnlk and wife. Thanks Chris and Ed for recommending the David McCullough's book. Heading over to Amazon to order it.

Did I say how excited we are about this trip?:yay: We are hoping to convince some friends to join us.

Judi

Well, a very HAPPY SUNDAY to one of all out there. Kinda cloudy here in the Sunshine State today. The high is still suppose to be 80 degrees, with rain coming in later this afternoon. We need the rain, so it will be welcomed with open arms by everyone here. Hope ya'll have a GREAT week-end. We only have 700 and some odd days to go before our cruise gets here. Ti'll be here beore we know it.......................(just keep telling yourself that and the time will fly by!!!)
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

davidls said:
Well, a very HAPPY SUNDAY to one of all out there. Kinda cloudy here in the Sunshine State today. The high is still suppose to be 80 degrees, with rain coming in later this afternoon. We need the rain, so it will be welcomed with open arms by everyone here. Hope ya'll have a GREAT week-end. We only have 700 and some odd days to go before our cruise gets here. Ti'll be here beore we know it.......................(just keep telling yourself that and the time will fly by!!!)
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Love the weather over there. ( Except the humidity). My brother just boarded the Fantasy yesterday. He had a great sail away. I got some exceptional webcam pics. Texting with him sharing pictures was almost like being there with him. But once he was out of cellphone distance, I went through DCL withdrawals.

Love the weather over there. ( Except the humidity). My brother just boarded the Fantasy yesterday. He had a great sail away. I got some exceptional webcam pics. Texting with him sharing pictures was almost like being there with him. But once he was out of cellphone distance, I went through DCL withdrawals.

Oh I agree with you Steve. The humidity here in Florida can be a bear. But, I'm more or less use to it by now.

Yesterday I had to mow the grass. Next door neighbor man mowed his a couple of days ago, and made mine look like it was a jungle going on in my yard. I made sure as I mowed my yard the mower was blowing the clippings over into his yard!!!:banana:

Also, for anyone interested, I went onto Amazon and found that book about the building of the Panama Canal. There is also a DVD by the author of the book David McCullogh called "Nova - a Man, a Plan, a Canal." It was made in 2004. Might be worth checking out as well. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter