Wonder's EBPC 9/12/14 Who's Going With Us!

Hello everyone :cool1:
This is my second cruise with my husband but our 1st Disney Crusie, our sons 1st all around. So excited to go.Looking for any tips

Hello everyone :cool1:
This is my second cruise with my husband but our 1st Disney Crusie, our sons 1st all around. So excited to go.Looking for any tips

Hello Cooper Family, and welcome to the cruise. This thread was supposed to have been closed. We opened a new thread and the name of the new thread is "Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014." Go to the new thread to get caught up on all the goings on. On the first page is a ton of information about the FE, our facebook page and a bunch of other info you will find interesting. and, again welcome to the cruise!!!

Excited to be sailing on the Wonder again and for 14 nights and with my best friend who has never been on a cruise before! My bestie of almost 16 years moved to Kansas for work awhile back, (I am from Orlando) she and I are meeting up in San Diego! Crazy excited as we just decided and book this cruise a week or so ago. We booked a GTY Cat OGT room. Room location on the ship does not matter much to me. (I really just hope I don't get a room with the two small portholes) I did pay CONSIDERABLY less than what those rooms are going for currently. Fingers crossed . . . . . . either way I know we are going to have a "Wonder"-ful time!

Excited to be sailing on the Wonder again and for 14 nights and with my best friend who has never been on a cruise before! My bestie of almost 16 years moved to Kansas for work awhile back, (I am from Orlando) she and I are meeting up in San Diego! Crazy excited as we just decided and book this cruise a week or so ago. We booked a GTY Cat OGT room. Room location on the ship does not matter much to me. (I really just hope I don't get a room with the two small portholes) I did pay CONSIDERABLY less than what those rooms are going for currently. Fingers crossed . . . . . . either way I know we are going to have a "Wonder"-ful time!

Due to a twist of fate I will now be sailing alone. I am a bit disappointed in that fact BUT still very excited to be on the Wonder for 14 nights! I hope to make friends along the way! ! ! ! ! !

Due to a twist of fate I will now be sailing alone. I am a bit disappointed in that fact BUT still very excited to be on the Wonder for 14 nights! I hope to make friends along the way! ! ! ! ! !

While I would probably enjoy a cruise by myself (if I weren't married with kids) I'm not sure I'd ever brave it. More power to you. It is a unique opportunity to meet new people!

First off I would like to welcome you Blondemonkey to the cruise. Second, we have changed threads, this thread was supposed to have been closed. The new thread for the Sept 2014 Panama Canal cruise is "Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014." And to all new cruisers who sign up please join us over on the new and current thread. Again, welcome aboard.:thumbsup2

Looking forward to the cruise. Will be traveling by myself so looking for a group to meet up with during the cruise. Any groups like that?
I can't send PMs or emails as I am new to the Disboards....
Thanks,
Susan Bee

My wife, Stephanie and I, Tim, are coming from New Zealand to join this amazing cruise. We will be joined by my wife's parents and our five friends from Auckland, for a party of 9.
This is my wife and I's second disney cruise along with our friends from Auckland and the first cruise for my wife's parents.
We all really looking forward to experiencing some more Disney magic!

Roll on September!

Disney Dream - 3 Nov 2013
Disney Wonder Panama Canal - 12 Sep 2014

Proud to be Kiwi's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter