Wolfgang Puck

Sister Scoop Disney

Mouseketeer
THinking of dining at one of the sit-down Wolfgang Puck restaurants. We weren't impressed with the Express in the Marketplace, but have heard good things about the sit-downs.

Which is better...Wolfgang Puck Cafe (doesn't take PS) or the more expensive Wolfgang Puck Dining Room (takes PS)? Not looking for anything stuffy, we like good quality food, something with a flair, and variety is always a plus...

Do you recommend either of them...and if so, which??

Thanks!

We ate "Upstairs" last October and it was a miserable experience. We had mediocre food and a waiter and an assitant that lost us. We had eaten downstairs in the Cafe previously and enjoyed it and would go back.

We have never eaten in the dining room so I can only give my input on the cafe. We have eaten at the cafe 3 time & just love it. In fact we will be eating there again on our trip next month. All the food that we have had was excellent & prices are not too high. We have always had good service. The menu has a pretty good variety & a lot of different types of offerings.:p

Bump....

Interested in other opinions on the Upstairs. I'm very interested in trying the Chef's menu they offer there, but wary since I've heard mixed reviews....

:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter