WLV info?

eva

Often uses her unique ability to close threads.
Has anyone received the WLV info that should be added to our membership binder? Since they are already taking reservations using points I was a bit surprised that we haven't gotten that info yet.

Actually I want more than the points. I want the packet that usually comes when they add a new resort. I'm interested in the sheets that give a write up on the resort, room pictures, room layouts, and points. Has everyone got these already?

Thanks! I guess that I will need to call. I received the issued but not the new info on WLV.

Eva, The room layout is identical to BW and the points are the same also. The decor is in keeping with WL style- Some pretty tiles on wall and lodge decor. They have a nice work out room, lounge and quiet pool.

There are some significant differences in the room layouts at VWL. Most significantly from my stand-point is that the toilet is in its own little room, so someone can be taking a shower while someone else is on the toilet.

Brian Charles Kohn
"in my own words"
Some Imagination, huh? - Mickey Mouse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter