WL lover just booked AKL! Help!!!! I need info!

Jasminetigger

DIS Veteran
Our family just loves the Wilderness Lodge! We are going back again in June. But when I asked DD what she wanted for her birthday she said she wanted to go to WDW and stay at AKL. So I looked at the calendar and lo and behold they are out of school for her birthday, so I booked us a long weekend at AKL with a savannah view room.

We are going March 23 for 3 nights and I'm totally overwhelmed now. I have to put the planning on hold for the June trip and focus on this one now. It will be here before I know it. How many different savannah's are there? How many floors are there? What are your favorite savannah views? We have only eaten at Boma once for breakfast. Is the dinner there a must do? Please saturate me with any info you think is important. You know those little unknown things that make a resort great but aren't always obvious to the casual observer. We have stayed here for one night before in a standard room. It was really just a place to sleep at the time. We really didn't get to explore the resort.

Please tell me I am not going to have Wilderness Lodge withdrawl!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter