*withdrawl*

dis_lovr_04

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>
It was a month ago today that I was in WDW. It was just the beginning of our wonderful trip. *sigh* I miss it so much. I am listening to "when u wish upon a star" I'm so bad. DOES NEONE ELSE FEEL THIS WAY?? I dont think i can stand to wait until next June to go back!!!!!

Yep, Im always sad when I leave places. The most recent one was mission trip. Dont get me wrong, I wanted to go to my house and sleep in my on bed and not on the floor. But when I got here, I missed everything soo much! I didnt have my 12 other new friends only like 3 ft away from me all night, and had no one to talk to in the afternoons before supper!!
Just start thinking of how great the next trip will be!!! You can start planning it and then you will have something to look forward to instead of focusing on the past trips all the time, but of course dont forget them!!
hehe:)

I knwo exactly how you feel!!

I have withdrawal every day!!

but before you know it June will be here again!!
and I'm SOOO excited b/c Marissa and I are gonna have an awesome time! hehe!

like I think of it as this...school is going to start soon and when the school year is over I will be back in WDW and sometimes it makes it seem really short! :D

I havent been there since april and i am not going (that i know of) till next augest! that is withdraw! but like everynight i talk to someone that worked there so i am doing ok!

I have withdrawl!! I went there a year ago today. So i havent been there for a year. But we are going back in 3 days so I guess I have 3 more days of withdrawl.

I went through the exact same thing for like 2 weeks after I got back from the cruise. But, now I am excited because I just found out that I'm going to WDW the same time as Jules and Marissa! lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!