Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

It got to capacity yesterday at 1:00. People were turned away from 1-3 only. I talked to the guy that seemed to be in charge of the dessert party for a while yesterday while we stood first in line. That is what he said.

What time did you get in line in order to be first? Just wondering how early I should get there. Thanks!

I have searched and cannot find answer to this question.
I believe I have heard that TT is only open seasonally.
We are planning to be at WDW Jan29-Feb6.
If TT is closed during that time is it possible to using the seating there?
Thanks for any help.
Edd & Deborah

I have searched and cannot find answer to this question.
I believe I have heard that TT is only open seasonally.
We are planning to be at WDW Jan29-Feb6.
If TT is closed during that time is it possible to using the seating there?
Thanks for any help.
Edd & Deborah

The restaurant may be closed but they are still offering the dessert party at night. The party is different than the restaurant they just use the same terrace (the restaurant is only open for breakfast? and lunch). Hope this helps!

Hi guys, I will be canceling a reservation for New Years Eve at 10:30 for 7 ppl. If anyone is interested we can coordinate.

Hi! I am planning our trip for NYE next year and want to do the Wishes Dessert Party for NYE. Can you please let me know how much this was for each adult?

Thanks in Advance!

:)

Hi! I am planning our trip for NYE next year and want to do the Wishes Dessert Party for NYE. Can you please let me know how much this was for each adult?

Thanks in Advance!

:)

There are 2 Parties on New Years Eve see page 1..........normally the cost of the party is around $26-30 per Adult depending on the date you attend, in 2011 for NYE it cost $39.99+tax

Maybe someone will post this years cost

WOw- just called WDW and the party is totally sold out the entire week of May 16-24 already...
this is becoming as bad as Be Our Guest...
:(

What time did you get in line in order to be first? Just wondering how early I should get there. Thanks!
About an hour 15 min. It was so crowded in the park that we just wanted a less busy place to be and by the entrance to the dessert party it was.
During the party, a couple of people actually jumped the railing/plants to get in!! They were caught though but it caused quite a stir!

About an hour 15 min. It was so crowded in the park that we just wanted a less busy place to be and by the entrance to the dessert party it was.
During the party, a couple of people actually jumped the railing/plants to get in!! They were caught though but it caused quite a stir!

Thank you for this info. Don't need to be first so probably won't get in line that early but that at least gives me some idea. :)

Tried to book the Dessert Party for July 3rd and even though it is within my 180+10 days it isn't open yet. The CM I talked to had no idea why that was the case. I don't know if I should call again and get a different CM and see if they know why. Do any of you know why? Does it not get the +10 days for some reason? Thanks.

There are 2 Parties on New Years Eve see page 1..........normally the cost of the party is around $26-30 per Adult depending on the date you attend, in 2011 for NYE it cost $39.99+tax Maybe someone will post this years cost

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Tried to book the Dessert Party for July 3rd and even though it is within my 180+10 days it isn't open yet. The CM I talked to had no idea why that was the case. I don't know if I should call again and get a different CM and see if they know why. Do any of you know why? Does it not get the +10 days for some reason? Thanks.

Check page 1 of this thread where I have listed the previous party release dates, it seems in 2011 the 3 & 4 of July opened later also. I believe due to special hours/& fireworks just like with NYE the booking window is oft times delayed.

Keep checking daily, even multiple times so you don't miss out.

I woke up before the kids on Christmas morning (first day we could book dining for our upcoming trip), and I was able to get reservations for the night of DS's 11th Birthday! I can't wait!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter