Wish Maiden Voyage | July 14-19, 2022

So bummed…went to purchase Wish maiden merchandise this afternoon and the women‘s shirt is basically sold out in most sizes.

I was trying to pay a portion of my bill today on the website and I noticed on the DCL website it said due date is April 15, 2022. The revised bill sent by email in February I received with the our new payments said May 15th due date. Did DCL change the paid in full date to April 15 instead of May 15? Trying to call DCL and I can’t not get through.

I was trying to pay a portion of my bill today on the website and I noticed on the DCL website it said due date is April 15, 2022. The revised bill sent by email in February I received with the our new payments said May 15th due date. Did DCL change the paid in full date to April 15 instead of May 15? Trying to call DCL and I can’t not get through.
I have not seen anything like that..will have to check with my TA..

when you go on DCL website it says 5/15 payment date but when I click “make a payment” that’s where I noticed the date of 4/15/22 on the payment page and the note with cruise will be canceled unless paid by that date.

I know it seems stupid to some but can you guys take pictures of the photo backdrops they offer and the photo book made for the wish?

I spoke to DCL and they said its a glitch and payment should be 5/15. But I got a payment reminder email after I spoke to DCL on 3/16 that payment is due 4/15 and the note that it will be cancel if not paid by 4/15. Anyone who has not paid in full yet receive this email reminder with this 4/15 due date?

Every onboard activity and all of the adult dining is sold out for the MV. I assume there will be some additional slots for things like tastings and dinner/brunch once folks are onboard?

PIF date is rapidly approaching! We submitted ours a couple of days ago.

I foolishly thought we had a chance at some kind of adult dining so we paid a few months ago… you were smart!
I looked at adult dining today. Absolutely nothing available.

There wasnt much even released tbh; I was in good company with a lot of unhappy platinums. I assume concierge took most of it.
Yeah we pretty much knew we weren't going to get to "do" anything on this cruise. We just knew we wanted to be on the inaugural since we started cruising with DCL and made sure we were platinum so we could lol. I'll just be happy to be there!

Yeah we pretty much knew we weren't going to get to "do" anything on this cruise. We just knew we wanted to be on the inaugural since we started cruising with DCL and made sure we were platinum so we could lol. I'll just be happy to be there!
If it weren't a perk of platinum I might not have tried, but was hoping to use it for brunch... I also "booked" a rum tasting - got all the way through the process - but then it never showed. Happy to be on also, but it sure will be nice when Disney gets their tech figured out! ;)

It looks like we have to take a covid test taken no more than 2 days before boarding (7/12) even vaccinated and upload negative results into safe passage before embarkation 7/14. Sad part is that DCL is no longer paying it and we have to pay for it ourselves. DCL changed the rules recently, its in the know before you go Information. It does also state we can take test at the port but we have to pay but I am not sure how that goes. So I have been trying to find a location where I live that I can take a rapid PCR test for travel that will same day results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!