Wish Maiden Voyage | July 14-19, 2022

Bishoparc

DIS Veteran
965AC961-76A5-4343-A154-864BDE08C81B.jpeg

Alright folks, who's going?! So super excited to have squeezed in on the MV. DW and I will be onboard. Will keep track of meetups in this thread. Would love to get together with some of our DIS family while onboard.

As we know this cruise will have a lot of DISboards members, consider making a LGMH magnet for your stateroom door or possibly a pin you can wear to help us find each other.

Meetups
TBD

Fish Extender
TBD - We are hearing they have suspended Fish Extender based on their website but we will keep this as a placeholder. hearing they have suspended Fish Extender based on their website

Roll Call
Feel free to provide as much or as little information as you wish. Just wanted to keep track of how many DISboards family we had on board.

DISboards NameActual Name (if you wish)Stateroom Category or RoomPartyFish Extender (if available)
WebmasterPetePete
BishopArcArc (self) & Josie (DW)5B (Deck 9)Self & DWSure
tidefan11ASelf & DWYes
AquaDameGTYSelf & DH
DisneyMomCT13Jean (self)4BSelf, DH, DD
rewhitingjr5B (9574)Self , DD14, DD20
CliffsideSusan (self) & Rick (DH5CSelf & DH
OKW LoverJeff (self) & Val (DW)4ASelf & DW
Cousin OrvilleKate & KevinDH & DW, kids (17,12,9)
2PrincesseInTow
AllyseDeanne (self), Larry (DH), Alyssa (DD)4CDW & DH, DD (23)
bradisgoofy5A
poohj80Penny5B (Deck 9)Self & DD (15)
meg8182000Mary & Carol8C GTYSelf & DM
COASTIEandMATERon & Karen9D GTYDH & DW
bjtBrian (self), Sherri (DW), Alyssa (DD), Aaron (DS)4BDH, DW, DD, DS
DisneYE4C (Deck 6)DH, DW, DD16
Tinky624Jamie (self), David (DH), and Tyler (DS)6610Self, DH, DS(12)
N365PAClint (self), Sarah(DW), DD6, DD38185Self, DW, DD6, DD3Yes
RetCMLinda (self) & Cindy
LuckymomoftwoSelf, DH, DS-22, DD-19Self, DH, DS-22, DD-19
DisneyTakeAllMyMoneyBeth (Self), Mike (DH), KiddosSelf, DH, and teens x2

Last edited:

@AquaDame it will be nice to finally meet you after seeing you on here all these years!

Also, will we set up an FE here?

We can and we should... surely FEs will be allowed again by next year! I'm sure we could figure something else out even if we can't leave them outside our doors.

I know, but I'm hoping it was just to create more space for social distancing in the halls... we'll have to see what happens with it. They may just take it as an opportunity to stop it entirely, you're right.
I went ahead and added a placeholder for FE to the first post just in case.

We are on! Bobbi and Tom are going on Wish Maiden Voyage! :boat: We are looking forward to meeting some Disboard friends in person.

I have often asked if people want to meet for breakfast in the dining room that is opened on a specific day. We meet in the atrium and go in together. Will that work on such a special cruise like this? I don’t know, but will ask in a few months.

We are on! Bobbi and Tom are going on Wish Maiden Voyage! :boat: We are looking forward to meeting some Disboard friends in person.

I have often asked if people want to meet for breakfast in the dining room that is opened on a specific day. We meet in the atrium and go in together. Will that work on such a special cruise like this? I don’t know, but will ask in a few months.
We will get something figured out for sure. Hoping we can have several different meetups throughout the trip!

@bobbiwoz, will be great to meet you as well! Should we bring our LGMHs? (Going Old School DIS there...)

Should we bring our LGMHs?
Yessss oh my gosh!!! I hadn't ever thought about making a LGMH magnet for the stateroom door but absolutely yes. I've got a friend too that has a CNC machine, maybe I can find some LG plastic and make some pins to hand out to everyone to wear (unless someone already knows someone that makes them).

Yessss oh my gosh!!! I hadn't ever thought about making a LGMH magnet for the stateroom door but absolutely yes. I've got a friend too that has a CNC machine, maybe I can find some LG plastic and make some pins to hand out to everyone to wear (unless someone already knows someone that makes them).
Too bad they don't have them at Home Depot (or was it Lowe's?) anymore!

Soooo... when would be safe to buy airfare... anyone have experience with how late in the game they reschedule?

Count us in. Booked yesterday originally in a 8C but my TA was able to snag us a 5c when it opened up

Sailing with DH and close friends who we met on the DIS for our 2010 Magic in the Mediterranean. We also did the Maiden on the Fantasy together and have been talking since then that we wanted to sail the Maiden of the next Disney ship.

So excited to start planning this exciting cruise...

We are in. "We" are Jeff (me) and my wife Val. We've sailed on all four of the existing DCL ships and are Platinum with 15 sailings. We will be in a 4A cabin for this sailing.

We are long-time DIS'ers and have been on every Podcast Cruise so we have probably met some of you before. Looking forward to renewing acquaintances and meeting new friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!