• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WISH Discount at Runningskirts.com CONTINUES for ONE WEEK (May 20)

That's really tempting... and DF isn't much help either. I think I've spent too much money lately and so I asked him if he thought I should buy one and he said "Well, if you need one, why not?" Problem is... these skirts are super comfy so I don't just need one :rotfl:

two for the price of one! how can you pass that up...?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Darn you Cryssi! I just had to go order adn all pink. Grrr.... ;) :rotfl:

Darn you Cryssi! I just had to go order adn all pink. Grrr.... ;) :rotfl:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
always glad to help spend money...so much for me being practical, huh?

btw, I will now have 5 skirts...do you think that's enough? lol

cryssi - just wanted to say thanks for your help. I emailed them and noticed they already applied the discount back. I got the black/grape skirt and with the discount it's only $19.20. :yay:

yay! always glad to help...plus I just love a good sale...I was only going to get a navy/white you know...then the allpink was on sale so I had to get that...and the black/grape...and the black/gold (ordered from canada). So I do not have a navy/white...lol

sooo...how many did everyone end up with? lol

UPDATED... They had a problem week before last with the system and sent me an e-mail saying they would extend our discount for one more week, but I did not get the e-mail as I was at WDW. I contacted them today and they agreed to extend it for one more week. Yay! Hop on it girls if you want one more! :)

Stacie

Thanks Stacie! I really, really, really don't need any more, but I really want a ladybug or navy/white (but I have 5! I don't need any more! it's an addiction!) :rotfl:

Thanks Stacie! Was really comfortable during Minnie so think I'll order another one...or two.....

Yeah, I've noticed buying running gear is addictive but I certainly am not alone! :rotfl:

My New Balance lime running skirt just came two minutes ago (it's so cute! and only $14!). I didn't try it on yet, but Liz--and anyone else who has a runningskirts.com athletic skirt (the longer one with compression shorts)--does the skirt from runningskirts.com have the bunched up butt fabric? Or does it fit smoothly there?

Thanks for any insight. I don't want to shell out almost $50 for a skirt that makes people wonder what I stuffed under my skirt during a race....:rolleyes1

My New Balance lime running skirt just came two minutes ago (it's so cute! and only $14!). I didn't try it on yet, but Liz--and anyone else who has a runningskirts.com athletic skirt (the longer one with compression shorts)--does the skirt from runningskirts.com have the bunched up butt fabric? Or does it fit smoothly there?

Thanks for any insight. I don't want to shell out almost $50 for a skirt that makes people wonder what I stuffed under my skirt during a race....:rolleyes1

Hi Jen!
I wore mine Minnie weekend and it didn't bunch up. I did find that problem with Addidas and Champion C9 skirts. That is the last place I need extra fabric just below the waistband. :scared1:

Haven't tried New Balance so let me know how it fits. Is it also longer with the compression short?

Liz, I have 4 NB skirts with the compression shorts. They are slightly longer than the Runningskirts skirt, about 13 inches and mid-thighish.

The NB skirts have very comfy but not so compressing compression shorts underneath. They do ride up a bit but not enough to bother me. There is no bunching that happens to me either with the Runningskirts one or the NB ones.

I just ordered chocotreuse and navy/white. Now I have 7 skirts, one for every day of the week.......:sad2:

I couldn't help myself - I ordered one more! Black/grape this time! :goodvibes

I haven't tried any other running skirts, so I can compare, but I LOVE using these ones. They are really, really comfortable and I actually feel kind of cute in them! No bunching, chafing or riding up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter