• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WISH Discount at Runningskirts.com CONTINUES for ONE WEEK (May 20)

I did get the Lime NB skirt and it is nice. I agree, the shorts are not compression. I wore it to run stairs last night and once I started sweating the shorts seemed to stay down. I figure I can always replace the shorts like others do and keep the skirt! The skirt is really CUTE. Now I am addicted.

So I was just browsing over on the Tips board and I see that the Target C9 running skirts are now the "must have" for Disney touring :laughing:

The C9 skirts are inexpensive but I actually am not thrilled with how they fit on me. Just don't seem to sit right. Shirts, pants and socks are all ok though.

Lisa - thanks for the info on the NB. Now to find them so can try them out.

Liz, I agree with PrincessRunner on the lack of compression to the compression shorts. They are shorts underneath, but they aren't tight-fitting. I haven't been out walking in them yet...:rolleyes1 Also, I get the fabric puddle on my butt in it....

I just got notification that they shipped my replacement skirt for the order they messed up (I know, I was lazy about getting to the post office). For anyone else that received the wrong item, did they refund any portion of your shipping? Maybe I am spoiled by Amazon and Zappos, but it's kind of crummy to need to pay for return shipping when it was their error.

Not to keep harping (I am such a stickler for customer service ;) ) but I also noticed that my replacement skirt is being sent out regular first class mail instead of Priority mail like the first skirt. This double bugs me because I bothered to return ship the skirt Priority to them! I am feeling less warm and fuzzy about them now. :sad2:

Has anyone had any luck with the Skirt Sports skirts? I like that they have the headphone thread-through.

ugh morgan, you know my feelings on shipping (preferably "free") :rotfl: so I totally feel your pain.

I was wondering about the skirtsports ones awhile ago on a different thread but didn't get a whole lot of responses. I was thinking of the roller girl, but now that I'm a briefs girl, maybe just the marathon girl...they are just more expensive and no discount...lol (well, 10% if you sign up for their newsletter!). Shipping is about the same as runningskirts.com

Morgan, they shipped me the wrong skirt and I emailed them about it. I told them I shouldn't have to pay the return shipping. They reimbursed me for the shipping thru paypal. I hope you get the right one soon!

Cryssi, I have alot of the skirtsport ones. I prefer the ones with shorts, but I do have one marathon girl. I would have to say the ones with briefs from runningskirts cover more than the skirtsports ones. And the ones from skirtsports are mesh briefs.

Becky

I have several of the Skirt Sports skirts. The marathon girl and roller girl are both very short. The gym girl is nice, but the shorts do ride up on me. We used to have a discount with them but it expired at the end of the year.

Morgan, do e-mail runningskirts.com about the shipping. I'm sure they will reimburse you!

I seem to be stuck. I'm trying to place another runningskirt.com order but it won't allow me to put in my WISH code, which I understand expires May 20 (Tuesday). I try to put it in but it gives me a reject message. Anyone else have this problem and figured out how to resolve it?

thanks becky and leana...I wouldn't mind the shortness, as the runningskirts ones are not that short on me (b/c I'm short). I will think about them, but I really don't need any more skirts...lol

as for the discount, you'll just have to e-mail them sales@runningskirts.com because for some reason, paypal doesn't have that "how did you hear about us" message box anymore...

Yep, I emailed and got quick response saying they'll apply the discount.

Okay, I completely take back every complaint about the girls at runningskirts.com! They sent me the CUTEST sparkly I Heart Running tank with my skirt to make up for the error. I LOVE it!!

Okay, I completely take back every complaint about the girls at runningskirts.com! They sent me the CUTEST sparkly I Heart Running tank with my skirt to make up for the error. I LOVE it!!

Congrats on the shirt.......I wish my experience was just as positive. It took over a month to finally get my skirt. After various emails back and forth, they finally sent it to me and said they would add a "little something special for my inconvenience". I don't know what the special thing was because when the skirt arrived there was nothing else in the package. I dropped them a line to let them know that it finally arrived but the special item they promised was not there. Glad it worked out better for you. I truly LOVE my skirt but have reservations about using them again because it took so darn long.

everyone still loving their skirts? I sure do love mine...:thumbsup2 although that darn black/gold is so much tighter than the others...lol

My pink one seems mch smaller than my Minnie. I do need to lose some pounds, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter