Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon weekend 2021

I just check availability, and you're right. That's wild! (Except Aug 7th, for some reason.) Unless the limits are removed, I wonder if that will hold up in November.
I think it likely will. I can tell you that I was in WDW over July 4th week and days that were sold out when I arrived went green for all parks day-of. They seem to be increasing capacity in real time pretty often.

I'm late to the party, but registered for the challenge and 5K. Thank you Disney for my "perfect" challenger email/registration opportunity and my BFF who registered me without asking for the 5K! LOL! When more hotels opened we switched to a royal room at POR, our go to girls weekend room! :). Looking forward to it, even if I slacked majorly after all the races were canceled! Back at it now and happy to have a reason to get out there!

Does anyone know what park the 5K will be running through? I did one in 2016 and we ran through AK. :-) Hoping for a different park (just to do something different. Love AK though AKL is our DVC home).

Does anyone know what park the 5K will be running through? I did one in 2016 and we ran through AK. :-) Hoping for a different park (just to do something different. Love AK though AKL is our DVC home).
in 2019 it swapped from DAK to Epcot (announced after AP registration which sucked as I had signed up with the purpose to run through a different park but said race I had my favorite costume yet so no regrets lol) I assume it will remain in epcot... I'm more curious to see if the 10K and Half will start at TTC like it has been since 2017 or if it will go back to how it was in 2016 with the 10K epcot-epcot and Half WWoS -Epcot

in 2019 it swapped from DAK to Epcot (announced after AP registration which sucked as I had signed up with the purpose to run through a different park but said race I had my favorite costume yet so no regrets lol) I assume it will remain in epcot... I'm more curious to see if the 10K and Half will start at TTC like it has been since 2017 or if it will go back to how it was in 2016 with the 10K epcot-epcot and Half WWoS -Epcot

I doubt they will use WWoS. Supposedly the reason the 2020 Marathon was re-routed was because the DHS entrance is too important right now to close off.

Does anyone have any ideas/guesses when they will release expo info? I’ve done runDisney before both world and land but I can’t for the life of me remember when that comes out usually and I’m just trying to plan our trip. Thanks :]

Was just coming to post about the medals! I LOVE them!!!

Now just waiting on post race party tickets for family to join in!! Has anyone heard anything at all about those?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!