Wine and Martini "DIS Group" Tastings - When ? / How ?

I'm in if you guys are down with blue sour pucker. :)

The Deck Six Sip and Stroll!

I actually Did something like this on a Med Cruise with a group from Cruise Critic. We all purchased a bottle of wine on shore in Italy. We met in the Library with our bottles of wine and the cheese platter we each ordered from room service and did out own wine tasting. We had a blast!

That's sounds nice too.

My homemade limoncello is not for the faint of heart. It is about 120 -130 proof. I wonder if TSA will let me fly with it or will it count as a flamable?:confused3

Send it to me in components. We'll assemble and age here!

Well, and taste for doneness......;)

If DCL can't work something out...maybe I will just wander about the hallways with a bottle of limoncello and a cup. Knock on Dis Peeps Doors and ask them if I can taste what they have in their room in exchange for a taste of mine. Kind of like Christmas Caroling without the singing.

If you need someone local to quality control test the limoncello before the trip, I want you to know I would take one for the team. :thumbsup2

- Bill

I can't remember who brought the Limoncello to the tailgate party in Hershey, but it was good. I don't know if it was homemade though as it was my first time trying it. But yummy it was!

- Bill

I can't remember who brought the Limoncello to the tailgate party in Hershey, but it was good. I don't know if it was homemade though as it was my first time trying it. But yummy it was!

- Bill

I think it was Kathy and yes it was gooooooood all the way down.

- Bill

There are some pretty good limoncello sold in the stores. It runs about 60 proof. This is my first time making it. Here is my favorite web site with recipies, instrustions and a comparison of store brands!

http://limoncelloquest.com/

If DCL can't work something out...maybe I will just wander about the hallways with a bottle of limoncello and a cup. Knock on Dis Peeps Doors and ask them if I can taste what they have in their room in exchange for a taste of mine. Kind of like Christmas Caroling without the singing.

Kind of reminds me of tailgating at Hershey. Val & I may have to secure a couple of boxes of wine if this happens. :drinking:

I've heard so much about this "secret" deck....what is it?

You'll have to swear on a stack of holy books and sign away your 3rd-8th grandchildren if you read the following information.

The open space between cabin 7138 and cabin 7638 is secret deck 7. Its a nice open area at the stern where you can lounge, chat, watch the wake, etc.
secretdeck7.jpg

Ahhh...I see....I won't tell anyone...promise !!!! :rotfl2: Thanks Todd

Hi Bill-I am in room 7138 with my husband & 2 sons.

Hi Lois-I love your reason for edit. That was funny.

We are looking foward to this cruise so much & meeting everyone!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter