Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2022 (Nov. 3-6, 2022)

I've done the W&D half myself but I'm roping my kids into a runD race this year and we're starting with the 10k. Do you have the course map for a recent W&D 10k you can share?
2D9D9E35-71B0-48C8-824E-EB2DA6E0CDA1.jpeg
this was 2021’s course but they have differed through the years (2017 was the only other year the 10k went through studios)

View attachment 647962
this was 2021’s course but they have differed through the years (2017 was the only other year the 10k went through studios)
THANKS!! So what are you thinking for 2022? Or better yet what are you HOPING for? :) I just booked my room reservation so I'm all hopped up on runDisney energy now with SO LONG to wait!!

THANKS!! So what are you thinking for 2022? Or better yet what are you HOPING for? :) I just booked my room reservation so I'm all hopped up on runDisney energy now with SO LONG to wait!!
I’m hoping for a similar course but it all is dependent on construction

It is looking like our son will be off school the Thursday and Friday of W&D weekend again so we are considering a short trip, maybe without antmy parks other than the after party at Epcot.

Does anyone have any updates information on the kids races? They announced the new adventure without much info then just ghosted the kids. I would really like my son to do another kids event of some sort of we go.

It is looking like our son will be off school the Thursday and Friday of W&D weekend again so we are considering a short trip, maybe without antmy parks other than the after party at Epcot.

Does anyone have any updates information on the kids races? They announced the new adventure without much info then just ghosted the kids. I would really like my son to do another kids event of some sort of we go.
Is your son old enough for the 5k just in case?

Nope, 5 is the minimum for the 5K.

The Springtime Surprise 5K that has a higher minimum age, maybe because it’s a night race?
This. Although there was no "age blockout" for registration for the 5k, and from a fb group I'm in there are definitely a lot of people who have their under-13 kids signed up for the SS night race. *sigh* And some people who signed their under-13 kids up and then panicked when they realized what the rules said.

This. Although there was no "age blockout" for registration for the 5k, and from a fb group I'm in there are definitely a lot of people who have their under-13 kids signed up for the SS night race. *sigh* And some people who signed their under-13 kids up and then panicked when they realized what the rules said.
Oh, that should make for some fun interactions for the rD CMs next month 🙄

This makes me angry now that under thirteens took up Everest spots when people like my sister who got into the queue the same time as me had it being sold out by the time she was able to register

anyway to original poster if kids races are t an option definitely sign the 5year old up for W&D if they don’t up the age requirement

My mom just texted me that registration dates were announced so after verifying on the site for myself, I came here to read the chatter and surprised to see that there is none yet.
Registration for the half:649311

Looks like pot was expanded to 2:15 as well

can someone smarter than me tell me who the character is in the top right?

rundisney website has updated for this weekend.

Club rD registration on 3/15 at 10:00am EST
regular registration on 3/22 at 10:00am EST
virtual registration on 3/25 at 10:00am EST

5k: Coco
10k: Raya and the last Dragon
half: Soul
Challenge: Genie

A genie medal may get my husband to run something longer than a 10k. Maybe. It'll have to be virtual because the race weekend is the same as state finals for our kids XC.

OOooooh. 2:15 POT. goes to a run calculator to figure out what pace that would be....

Thank you! I wondered if that was Raya. I was also really hoping that genie was for the half and Joe Gardner was for the challenge. How can you tell which is which?
if you go to the virtual races, the character (and probably the shirt design) is next to each of the race distance/events.

rundisney website has updated for this weekend.

Club rD registration on 3/15 at 10:00am EST
regular registration on 3/22 at 10:00am EST
virtual registration on 3/25 at 10:00am EST

5k: Coco
10k: Raya and the last Dragon
half: Soul
Challenge: Genie
Love the themes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter