Will there be a "first bus of the day" scheduled?

From "The HUB"
Early morning bus service begins at the following times each morning:

Buses to MK – 6:15 a.m.
Buses to DHS – 6:45 a.m.
Buses to Epcot – 7:15 a.m.
Buses to DAK – 7:15 a.m.

Service begins earlier when the park opens early.

If I needed to be somewhere that early, I wouldn't count on a bus. This July, Animal Kingdom had EMH at 8 AM. We were down at the bus stop at 6:25, and the screen didn't read that a bus was coming at all. At 6:30 (the time that we've been told many times that busses start arriving) we gave up and called an Uber.

If I needed to be somewhere that early, I wouldn't count on a bus. This July, Animal Kingdom had EMH at 8 AM. We were down at the bus stop at 6:25, and the screen didn't read that a bus was coming at all. At 6:30 (the time that we've been told many times that busses start arriving) we gave up and called an Uber.

You didn’t give them much of a chance. When I answer with that time, I say they start running around 6:30a—not arriving then. For most purposes, the buses get people from the resorts to the parks plenty early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter