Will I be disappointed?

CindyKansas

DIS Veteran
I have never stayed at a "Value Resort" that being said I will be taking DD to the CP in August and I plan on arriving a few days ahead of time so we can enjoy the parks. I can get a great AAA rate and I figure since it's just DD and myself the room should be fine. DH and I have plans to visit in October and staying at CBR and then in December AKL.

I know I don't want to stay at All Stars Sports but which of the other 3 would you recommend? Thanks ahead of time!

We enjoyed Pop and All Star Movies. Either way you'll be fine as long as you know going in what you are getting. The rooms are smaller and so are the beds, but the theme is fun for the kids. Just go in with a positive outlook and you'll be fine!

If you only plan on being at the resort to sleep, I think a value is fine. My recommendation would be to stay at the All Star Movies. We loved it at this resort.

Tried Music & Pop and really did not like either. Too spread out and had really poor service with the CM's & Mousekeeping.

CBR is awesome, we stayed there last November on our trip. I really liked it we were in Trinidad South which is one of the farthest buildings away from the food court, but they have an internal bus that will bring you there or you can hop a park bus if its heading that way. We walked the water side and it wasn't a bad walk at all. When we first got there we walked through the parking lot it was horrible. The main pool was always real crowded but our pool where we were was great. I hope you like it

I would suggest ASMu or POP. ASMu was just recently rennovated and was awesome!! DS17 loved it!!! POP is always fun. I plan all our trips and I have picked POP nine times so far because when I go to WDW, I want to have fun!!! We've stayed at all kinds of resorts at WDW, but the values are just fun. The decor just adds to that fun. I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter