WiFi Testing Has Begun

To cut down on the number of FP a person collects? To make it fairer to those who do not have park hoppers? Only THEY know for sure. But until MaxPass is rolled out it is in impossible to say for sure if you can get a FP for DCA while in DL or vice versa.
From the initial announcement blog comments: "If a guest is within the FASTPASS window (meaning able to reserve their next one), they can reserve a FASTPASS for Disneyland park if they are in Disney California Adventure and vice versa."
Erin Glover on January 11, 2017 at 4:30 pm

From the initial announcement blog comments: "If a guest is within the FASTPASS window (meaning able to reserve their next one), they can reserve a FASTPASS for Disneyland park if they are in Disney California Adventure and vice versa."
Erin Glover on January 11, 2017 at 4:30 pm
Good to know. I don't read the blog, so I hadn't seen that. I am also not one who is planning on using MaxPass, as long as I have to pay for it.

...There is a specific number of attractions per day that the average guests are "satisfied" with and the FP distribution plays into that strategy for TDA as well as the amount of people that are in the lines vs strolling around. It is very much an engineered science.
It is possible TDA has been experimenting with FP numbers prior to offering MP. In particular, there have been very long FP return lines for RSP. The return line has sometimes used some of the switchbacks near the entrance and then extended onto the street wrapping around 3 sides of Ramones. These long FP lines take about 40 minutes, while the very short standby line (not using any of the switchback "buildings") is over 2 hours.

It is possible TDA has been experimenting with FP numbers prior to offering MP. In particular, there have been very long FP return lines for RSP. The return line has sometimes used some of the switchbacks near the entrance and then extended onto the street wrapping around 3 sides of Ramones. These long FP lines take about 40 minutes, while the very short standby line (not using any of the switchback "buildings") is over 2 hours.

Yikes! I hope that isn't the case. It could be that RSR breaks down a lot and then people save up their FP and all try to ride at once. I don't want a FP that still has me waiting 40 minutes. It's supposed to be fast. And I feel like they should still be allowing in Standby guests. They need a balance of FP allowed.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised. Once FP becomes a commodity allowing them to sell MaxPass, they will need as many as possible to make it worthwhile. Of course, at the same time, every bit longer that return line is, the less valuable it becomes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter