WiFi at BW-Park Place Inn?

Sk8Leigh

DIS Veteran
On the Best Western site for the BW Park Place Inn, it lists among the guest room features:

Free high-speed Internet access High Speed Wireless Internet

Does anyone know if they really have free WiFi? Or does that mean that they have free high-speed, but that WiFi isn't free? (And if that is the case, do they provide a cable?)

I wasn't planning to take my laptop, but if they have free WiFi, or even free high speed, period, I might change my mind.

And would you feel safe leaving the laptop in your room?

Thanks!

Internet access is free and its wireless in the room if you can get decent reception. My husband never could. However, in the lobby, its free and they have cables to connect to. My husband used that a couple of times, there was a place to sit and there was never anyone there when he needed it.

Hope that helps!

When we were there a two years ago, they told us that the wi-fi was only in certain rooms, and those were all up at the front of the hotel. DH went up to the lobby and used the access there and had no problems. As far as a laptop in the room, we have on some occasions, and we have locked it in the trunk of the car while we are gone. We always try to move it around each day. Since DH is self-employed though, we need to bring it so he can keep up with what is going on.

So they provide cables in the rooms, so you could use it there, but it just wouldn't be wifi?

I guess I'll take it. I can just see me in the lobby doing stupid stuff on the internet when DL closes at midnight. :lmao:

Although I was just thinking today, if they're letting you line up for Nemo at park closing, does that mean you could be riding Nemo at 1 or 2am? That seems kind of crazy! :faint: :rotfl:

And I just remembered I'll have the TSA lock on my suitcase, so I can lock it in there.

Thanks for your answers! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter