Why do a door sign?

I made 6 door signs for our room and 7 for my parents room! I couldn't wait until our cruise in Nov so I spoiled the surprise and already showed them! :bounce:
I think that door signs are so great and creative. I would have never known about them had it not been for the DIS Boards. :cheer2: I think it adds a nice, personal touch to your Disney Cruise-whether it be your 1st or 10th! Plus, they are SO much fun to make and certainly passes the time. :artist:
I printed mine out on photo paper and laminated them. Then I stuck some magnetic tape onto the back and voila!
And when the cruise is over :sad1: , I am going to rotate them on my fridge!

The new CC club gift bag has a magnet on it.....so that tells you DCL is aware of the door signs. I saw lots of people put it on their doors.

Our kids had sign in/out priviledges on our last cruise so it helped them tremendously to find our room.

And the CMs said they enjoyed our door signs.

If you are leary of putting your names on the door, then just put your cabin # and sailing date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter