Why did MDE let me book FP well before 60 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a dumb idea to call Disney tech and say "its only showing one person, not all of my people" on my 60 day. That's a common glitch...just to see what it shows on their side?
There’s no reason to do that when FPs are showing on your Mother's account.

Why waste time? The ‘incorrect plan’ glitch has been occurring for weeks. It’s an inherent problem.

There’s no reason to do that when FPs are showing on your Mother's account.

Why waste time? The ‘incorrect plan’ glitch has been occurring for weeks. It’s an inherent problem.

Because I'm a pessimist that thinks "Disney is definitely going to create an algorithm to delete all my FP because I did it early." I always think everything is too good to be true!

Because I'm a pessimist that thinks "Disney is definitely going to create an algorithm to delete all my FP because I did it early." I always think everything is too good to be true!
Confirmed FPs remain intact based on your tickets. If you want to see FPs disappear, delete your tickets or call IT directly. ;)

Considering posters in this thread have complained to Disney, not one person who had an open booking window has lost their FPs because tickets are linked to their account and an onsite or DSprings reservation is also linked.

LOL- That's one reason why I didn't even try. If something can go wrong, it will with me. I booked at 60 days, plenty of availability and I'm not stalking MDE worrying (needless or not, I would have) if something is going to happen to my FP's. Amazingly, May is wide open right now to book FP's.

Am I missing something here? Trip starts May 10th. So FastPass Calculator says we can start FP on March 11th.

Went in to just fool around and was able to make FastPass reservations. They are showing up on my MDX even an hour later.

Is this typical?

There is a computer glitch allowing this. You can read through the thread for more details.

Has anyone yet figured out why some people were/are able to do this and others are/were not?

I'm in the "not" category. Both my sister and I have APs and neither of us could access our FP+s before the 60-day window opened. Believe me, we tried!

However, as I said in a previous post, we were able to make FP+s for every single ride we wanted, including FoP on day 60, so we weren't prevented from getting what we wanted.

Today we're 60 days out from our first day of a split stay at CBR (1 + 10 - due to adding a day at the front end). All our FPs were still there that I was able to book last week with nothing cancelled.

We have "convention tickets" as part of our room and dining package booked through a TA. Does anyone know if these tickets have been green lighted with the 75 day glitch?

My 60 day window was on 3/3, I was able to book on 2/23. I have checked every day that my FP are still showing and they are.

I was able to do two for 73 days, first time I tried. It wouldn’t let me do any more and told me they’re not available yet, but the two have remained. I’m on date based tickets.

Any thoughts to maybe Disney moving to 75 day window for Disney resorts? 60 day for good neighbor hotel?

Any thoughts to maybe Disney moving to 75 day window for Disney resorts? 60 day for good neighbor hotel?
I don’t think this free ‘leading’ FP window reflects changes in the length of open FP booking windows.

There’s a subset of ‘onsite reservations + ticket media’ guests who aren’t included in this specific glitch.

Yes I was wondering about this as well. I have all my FP booked. my fast pass day is march 8th. It shows one person, but when you open that fast pass up it shows my party of 4. But scares me hahahha. On my fast pass day I will try and move my non FOP, SSD fast passes and see if it shows 4 right away.

Yes I was wondering about this as well. I have all my FP booked. my fast pass day is march 8th. It shows one person, but when you open that fast pass up it shows my party of 4. But scares me hahahha. On my fast pass day I will try and move my non FOP, SSD fast passes and see if it shows 4 right away.

It's only showing up like that on app for me. When I have logged onto the website and under my plans it's showing up for 2 people. I believe earlier in this thread @hiroMYhero explained it was just apart of the glitch and there's nothing to worry about.

Well, tomorrow I will be 75 days out from my trip that begins on March 21st. My tickets are Magic Your Way tickets, so I'm curious to see whether I will be able to take advantage of this glitch or not.

It's only showing up like that on app for me. When I have logged onto the website and under my plans it's showing up for 2 people. I believe earlier in this thread @hiroMYhero explained it was just apart of the glitch and there's nothing to worry about.

Yes. This has happened to many, many people for a long time completely outside of the current glitch. I have been seeing my FPs show up at 1 Guest instead of 5 on and off since I made them. People post about it regularly. If you see the right number in the website, don't worry. If you don't see the right number in the website, wait an hour and it's highly likely you will.

I was able to do the same on days 62 and 61. It let me, then bounced me off, then let me again.

As 'punishment' when my window actually opened there were technical problems with the system and it took me 3 hours to book my FP+ within the 'correct' window!!!

Hi! We have a stay upcoming in May; BWV with rented points, I have an AP and my wife has a 14 day Ultimate Ticket (which is only sold in the UK). With this specific combination of reservation and ticket media, early booking didn't work.. (I checked and checked and checked again :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter