Why aren't there any "villain" character meals?

Maybe it is time for Disney parks to take a page from the cruise line and make an adult only restaurant like Palo or Remys. The could have villains meal during the day and fine dinning in the evening. Another possibility could be venue is open to family during day with a shut down to clear families out and then it becomes adult in the evening.

Can anyone confirm if there was a character meal with Captain Hook? One of my earliest childhood memories involves me hiding under a table and crying as Captain Hook stomped his foot nearby. I hope I'm not part of the reason they cancelled this dining option for others :confused3

Can anyone confirm if there was a character meal with Captain Hook? One of my earliest childhood memories involves me hiding under a table and crying as Captain Hook stomped his foot nearby. I hope I'm not part of the reason they cancelled this dining option for others :confused3

And this is why we can’t have nice things...

Yes Captain Hook was one of the villains. There was also the Queen of Hearts and Cruella DeVille, and King John and one other I can't remember.

There still is a Captain Hook at character meals in Disneyland. (Can be at Chef Goofy’s or the Plaza) that was one of our best character interactions we have ever had at either park!

DS had a little POC sword pen and had a mini duel with Captain’s hook.
Then got a nice stare down as DS started saying “tick-tock” as Captain was leaving.

(And I love the variety of characters in a meal..there’s only 4 or 5 meals, so they can’t specialize as much, but there’s also some characters in DL like Baloo you don’t see at WDW)

Even if they would only have it during Halloween time, it would be great. Maybe in Hollywood and Vine, being it changes seasonally anyway. Of course the poor parents who thought they were booking a Play Disney meal, may not agree with me. LOL!!!

Even if they would only have it during Halloween time, it would be great. Maybe in Hollywood and Vine, being it changes seasonally anyway. Of course the poor parents who thought they were booking a Play Disney meal, may not agree with me. LOL!!!

H&V has to be one of the worst restaurants in Disney - not even sure the Villains can make it better. LOL.

Food to me doesn't matter, if I could meet the villains, but I am happy to hear that now, because I was just debating between there and Brown Derby for our December trip. Trying all new places and those are the only two we haven't tried in DHS.

Food to me doesn't matter, if I could meet the villains, but I am happy to hear that now, because I was just debating between there and Brown Derby for our December trip. Trying all new places and those are the only two we haven't tried in DHS.

We're going to be trying HBD for the first time this trip - heard nothing but incredible reviews.

There still is a Captain Hook at character meals in Disneyland. (Can be at Chef Goofy’s or the Plaza) that was one of our best character interactions we have ever had at either park!

DS had a little POC sword pen and had a mini duel with Captain’s hook.
Then got a nice stare down as DS started saying “tick-tock” as Captain was leaving.

(And I love the variety of characters in a meal..there’s only 4 or 5 meals, so they can’t specialize as much, but there’s also some characters in DL like Baloo you don’t see at WDW)

I didn't go to DL till I was about 12. I know for a fact the scary Captain Hook moment was in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter