Who's scrapping this last week-end in April??

I have been very under-productive today. After I got Morgan we sat outside and read for a while (it was really nice out, and when she asks to read, I take her up on it). I had gotten the times wrong for the car wash, so we went over after lunch. It's not the best, but hey, it was free and I wanted to support my fellow girl scouts. After that I really wanted to finish my book, so I did. And then I took a nap :) Now it's time for dinner! :lmao:

cut some stuff out in the wrong size so now I"m recutting - what I get for figuring out for 5x7 pic or 4x6 pic

oh well - at least the title is done

I like to finish books I"m reading too unless I have read them about 500 times

I need to figure what is for dinner too I"m thinking chicken on the george forman grill

Well it took a few hour but finally got the printer installed so I have printed my photos and will be back to pages after service tonight.

I find it fun to hear about the sports and activities all of your children are involved in and I am glad there are so many more programs available these days for special needs children.

Rebecca

I treated myself a few weeks ago and bought the Harry Potter series for my Nook. I've been trying to finish up all my library books so I can read them again. Tomorrow is the little league parade. Morgan is marching with the middle school band, and gets to wear her team shirt since she's in softball.

I treated myself a few weeks ago and bought the Harry Potter series for my Nook. I've been trying to finish up all my library books so I can read them again. Tomorrow is the little league parade. Morgan is marching with the middle school band, and gets to wear her team shirt since she's in softball.

alright parade pictures - those are fun to scrap:cool1::cool1::cool1:

would they let his sister be a helper?? several of the kids have a brother or sister that helps just them. I used to help my boys (can't keep up with them now, they have longer legs than I do)
Yes they would let one of his sisters help. He even has his own one-on-one that helps him in practices and games. He was being helped, but really just didn't have much interest in the game.;)

hope your DS starts to have fun with soccer, how nice you have programs for him to participate in :goodvibes
sorry your DD team lost their game, hope they are proud of what they accomplished in getting second!
Oh they are happy. They knew Friday night's game would be the hardest game, because the other team was undefeated too. It was a close and awesome game, and great season. We might not get Sunday's game in with these storms we have going through our area. So maybe our season will last a little longer than scheduled;)

I reread the HP series again with my DDs before we went to Universal. Love that series. Love the Hunger Games series tooand I have started reading the Fifty Shades of Grey series too :bitelip:

Well had planned on grilling but the golf ball sized hail has put a kink in my plan so off to make spaghetti I think? Kids are getting hungry.

Yes they would let one of his sisters help. He even has his own one-on-one that helps him in practices and games. He was being helped, but really just didn't have much interest in the game.;)
is it someone who knows him well?? I used to go out with James to show that he could do it & can run - figure sister knows him enough to do the same

Well had planned on grilling but the golf ball sized hail has put a kink in my plan so off to make spaghetti I think? Kids are getting hungry.

yeah, that should cancel grilling outside - spaghetti does sound wonderful - want to feed my boys too??

Left here at 1pm and got back about 5:15PM.... it was a cold wet day.. YUCK! We took a loss but only by 1 goal.. we actually could have had 3 more if the boys would have kept their heads down and kept their hips square! Oh well, we play them again in a few weeks here at home and we'll get them then!!

I need to get the kids really to try on clothes and get pages prepped.. Tomorrow I get the home game so I can scrap more tomorrow!!

Congrats to all the little ones that had games today.. win or lose they are so much fun to watch!

Left here at 1pm and got back about 5:15PM.... it was a cold wet day.. YUCK! We took a loss but only by 1 goal.. we actually could have had 3 more if the boys would have kept their heads down and kept their hips square! Oh well, we play them again in a few weeks here at home and we'll get them then!!

I need to get the kids really to try on clothes and get pages prepped.. Tomorrow I get the home game so I can scrap more tomorrow!!

Congrats to all the little ones that had games today.. win or lose they are so much fun to watch!

I hope this storms misses you guys PN. I have never seen hail like this. Some were even the size of baseball.

What gets the men in the neighborhood clucking like old ladies? Hail Storm! :) They are all outside inspecting the damage all over the subdivision, etc. Then the conversation .....did you hear Bob up the street has a broken window, and Bill has some damaged siding. :rotfl2: Not laughing that people have damage, just an observation that I found amusing. They remind me of old ladies at a church crops right now. Our damage was thankfully mild, as was most in the neighbor hood. We have some dents in our siding and a few ripped screens. A few neighbors have broken windows and a few have minor car damage.

Reddy, I would feed your boys if you were a little closer my dear.

we went and ran out errand....needed to find poster boards and shiny gold wrapping paper to make the Willy Wonka Golden Tickets, was thinking it would be impossible since its not xmas.....guess what? went to Hobby Lobby first and they had it :banana: so happy I didn't have to drive all over town for it!

been busy since we got home and finished up my last event swap groups...photos posted on the thread...

need to get all my xmas papers, etc put away and then off to spring/summer swap stuff tomorrow!

just ordered pizza for dinner and then going to watch movies tonight! so will check in with you all tomorrow!

enjoy your evening!

I hope this storms misses you guys PN. I have never seen hail like this. Some were even the size of baseball.

What gets the men in the neighborhood clucking like old ladies? Hail Storm! :) They are all outside inspecting the damage all over the subdivision, etc. Then the conversation .....did you hear Bob up the street has a broken window, and Bill has some damaged siding. :rotfl2: Not laughing that people have damage, just an observation that I found amusing. They remind me of old ladies at a church crops right now. Our damage was thankfully mild, as was most in the neighbor hood. We have some dents in our siding and a few ripped screens. A few neighbors have broken windows and a few have minor car damage.

Reddy, I would feed your boys if you were a little closer my dear.

I made 2 boxes of spagetti - that should keep them until breakfast ;)

the best gossips at my job are guys so that doesn't surprise me
DH tells me things that are happening half the state away at his job

we had a new roof put in last summer - I bet you will see roofing companies come around - you do have to get up there to see some of the damage

Evening-

Lisa- happy to hear you found things quickly and gots lots accomplished - I will have to pop into the thread and peek at your work.

Reddy- Glad you found the boys food.

Nancy- enjoy the home games and extra time and good luck with the storm.

Michelle- Hope you find something your DS can really be interested in to do- and that he will enjoy the soccer season even if it isn't his top choice of activities.

I am working on the bulletins and then using the photos I printed to finish up my pages (I believe I have already done the journaling even on most of the pages).

Rebecca

it is always better to find it for them - there is no telling what they would get into if I don't (raw hambugermeat one day :headache:so that is not longer kept where they can find it - gotta love them & suprising they don't get sick :sick: often)

I had left out some cheerios earlier so I knew they weren't really hungry

oldest one also had 2 tomatoes, part of the red bell pepper & mushrooms that I was putting in the sauce

now back to the Dino-sue - decided to do the photo mats in good jungle green & brown so they could be used else wheres if you only do a 1 page LO for dino-sue

IMG-20120428-00239.jpg

OK this was phone pic, so sorry it is bad. What does this layout need? I feel like it is plain? (Especially the right side) The purple strip on the left should have been tucked behind the photo-oops. The photos are matted on purple on the right and pink with purple strip on the left (photo makes it look blue but it looks purple IRL). The title says dizzy @ disney which is a little hard to see in the photo.

I like it as is but if you really feel it is needing something
how about copying the shapes off the tea cup you were in - doing several really small shapes all around??

Everyone seems to have accomplished lots today!

Congrats to all the kiddos who had games today!

Mom says thank you for all the birthday wishes, she was touched! Party went great and house is cleaned again.

Need to grab my cricut out of Josh's room before he goes to bed so that I don't wake him in the morning.

Need to go catch up on the rest of the threads, but I will be scrapping tomorrow.

Cassey

see you in the morning, I"m off to bed (after I make the boys go & get meds)
I got Dino-sue done except they need bags & quart doesn't work so I need to buy some bigger bags

Michelle...love your page!
happy you didn't have much damage with the hail!

cassey, happy your mom enjoyed her party!

Michelle I love your teacup page! Too cute! The title is perfect! Cassey, so glad to hear your mom had a wonderful birthday and party!

Spent today running errands, at a baby shower for my best friend and stopped at Joann's for some goodies for my partner swap and my event swap. Tomorrow I will be working on the partner swap and hopefully my spring/summer events swap...one group finished yesterday, hopefully the rest tomorrow! Talk to you all then! :D

its pouring with rain here and strong winds so I might get a bit of scrapping done later..... Or I might not:rolleyes1 We have a Bank Holiday next weekend though :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter