Who's scrapping this last week-end in April??

Michelle, Yay for a few free weekends, Indoor soccer was one of my favorite sports to watch.

What does everyone think of "Decked Out Disney" for a title for disney christmas decorations? I asked Julia and that is what she came up with, I kinda like it.

Cassey

I can't wait to see them or what you create for the Spring/Summer Swap!

Cassey

I really tried to push myself to come up with some creative items for you. I hope you love what Ive created for you as much as I do.

I completed my picnic group and Easter groups for the Spring/summer swap. I want to finish my other two groups and I will post pictures tomorrow.

I love the Decked Out Disney title, but I'm not in that swap :( I think it would be perfect for a Disney decorations page!

All done for tonight! It was great chatting with you wonderful ladies. Im usually kinda quiet on the boards but I'd like to be more active!
Stephanie

I really tried to push myself to come up with some creative items for you. I hope you love what Ive created for you as much as I do.

I completed my picnic group and Easter groups for the Spring/summer swap. I want to finish my other two groups and I will post pictures tomorrow.

I love the Decked Out Disney title, but I'm not in that swap :( I think it would be perfect for a Disney decorations page!

All done for tonight! It was great chatting with you wonderful ladies. Im usually kinda quiet on the boards but I'd like to be more active!
Stephanie

I am sure I will love them!

I am going to print out the title and see what it looks like on the page.

Cassey

DH got home with camera :cool1:
canoe040.jpg

canoe041.jpg

canoe046.jpg

there is everything I did this week-end

Cassey I love the title!

Reddy, great AK pieces!

Michelle, woo-hoo for a few free weekends!

Reddy, I love those! Hope I am getting some!

Lisa, I almost have this page done, just need to stick things down.

Cassey

Thanks! I tried to find disney christmas stickers today, but no luck! If I find any I will add them to make it more disney.

Now to clean up my mess!

Cassey

Reddy- wow! What amazing pieces you have created. I wish I could make incredible pieces like that! I love your dinosaur and Mickey PP and the picture frame with the tree of life and the animals. Just incredible. Can I ask what you use to design your pieces. Ive looked into the cricut craft room and You can weld letters on it. I think it will inspire my creativity. I can't wait to play with it tomorrow. Anyway, truly amazing creations!

Casey- love the decked out Disney page :D

Thanks, Stephanie!

Reddy uses inkscape and Sure Cuts Alot to design her pieces, she is very talented!

Okay, mess is cleaned up, time for bed!

Hope everyone has a good night!

Cassey

Reddy- wow! What amazing pieces you have created. I wish I could make incredible pieces like that! I love your dinosaur and Mickey PP and the picture frame with the tree of life and the animals. Just incredible. Can I ask what you use to design your pieces. Ive looked into the cricut craft room and You can weld letters on it. I think it will inspire my creativity. I can't wait to play with it tomorrow. Anyway, truly amazing creations!

Casey- love the decked out Disney page :D

Cassey answered
I wish anyone could use SCAL with the cricut but that isn't possible now
I trace images usually coloring book pages or clip art sometimes actually photos but those are harder.
The Dino-Sue frame & the bone frame are the only "New" things - the rest were in last year's ablum

Thanks everyone for the comments

Thanks! I tried to find disney christmas stickers today, but no luck! If I find any I will add them to make it more disney.

Now to clean up my mess!

Cassey

I couldn't find anything christmasy at the stores so ordered mine from EKSuccess on-line

AC is definitely a must in South Florida- my sister lives in Homestead so I head down there at least once a year (not that in more northern South Florida we can get away with no SC either by this time in the year. I hope you are able to scrap this weekend with all of what has happened.

Rebecca

Hey Rebecca! Where in Homestead does your sister live? We live in one of the Keys Gate subdivisions - my husband works out at Turkey Point. I did too until 3 months ago -I retired ;). With me dealing with stress induced psoriasis on the palms of my hands and on my eyelids, work, caring for ailing parents and then the house, it was too much. I just turned 51 so now I finally have some time to myself! By the way, what is your middle name?
My name Is Rebecca Ann but I have gone by Becky or Becka since I was born. The only time I ever heard Rebecca, was when I was in trouble. If it was Rebecca Ann - run!!! Hahahaha!

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter