Who's going in 2010? **Please check your resort and dates!**

You are cracking me UP!!! :lmao: I am dizzy keeping up with the changes you are making to your itinerary! :rotfl:

HAHA! In fact, he made me so dizzy I couldn't help but join in on all the fun!!!! :banana:

Seriously! Why is it that I like the dancing banana so much? Suddenly I'm getting a deja vu moment and I don't know why... :rolleyes1

Sept 23-Oct 1 -- Planning Stage :cool1::thumbsup2

I've worked out perfect usage of our remaining DVC points 4 nights OKW and 5 nights BLT :cheer2:

Got my hotel picked! Pop June 1-7! My sis and her gf will be staying there as well! Girls weekend!!!!!!! :banana:

Anna

Hi Everyone,

We will be at PoP from Sept 11 - 19th. Anybody else? We would
love to met up and have some fun.

holly:grouphug::grouphug:

due to ALL the damn snow days, I have to work the three days before Memorial Day so, we cancelled for May and we are now booked June 24th - July 2nd at the Poly!

SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE HEAT! But I am excited that we got to extend the trip a few days! WOO HOO!

due to ALL the damn snow days, I have to work the three days before Memorial Day so, we cancelled for May and we are now booked June 24th - July 2nd at the Poly!

SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE HEAT! But I am excited that we got to extend the trip a few days! WOO HOO!

Well, crud. We will still miss you guys. I was hoping you were going to say you bumped the trip by a few days so you could be there for Gay Days with the rest of us!

Hi everyone,
So a friend and I would like to come from September, 24th to October 9th.
We would like to meet some people there and we can share our vacation with other people (it will be cooler and cheaper).
In our program, we would like to sleep at the Coronado Springs Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter, Animal Kindom Lodge. We would like to go to Miami, Universal (including some nights for Halloween Horror Nights), and the 4 nights cruise with Disney Cruise Line. So if some people are interested to come with us, it will be a great pleasure.
Don't hesitate to send messages. :thumbsup2

Please remove from December

9-17 - Mickeysaver - akl

We are now going in August, God help us. As of right now, we are staying at POFQ, but we might still upgrade back up to the Poly again, but we are waiting on the whole "Baby M" drama to play out a bit more before we commit to it.

7-14 - Mickeysaver - POFQ

Finally was able to make reservations, and the dates have changes slightly. Here are the details:

Oct 15-22 - AKV/Kidani
Oct 22-26 - Bay Lake Towers

opps. I didn't realize I was still TBD on here.

April 18 - 24 BLT
Sept 11 - 16 AKL/Jambo House
Sept 16 - 19 Disney Wonder

I'm tentatively going solo to Pop from August 23 - September 1! :goodvibes

First solo trip anywhere, so I'm a little anxious. But my girlfriend's doing the International College Program along with a few other people I know, and the thought of not seeing her for a whole summer is too much to not go out :)

April 11 - 27 at POR. Got into law school, quit my job, and I'm running away to the World to celebrate!

Going for some of gay daze! :banana:
June 3 - 6th.

Wow! 10 of us with overlapping trips for Gay Days! :thumbsup2

So if we are going for Gay Days and Star Wars what do we call it? Gay Wars? Star Days? I am still laughing about the guy on "The Office" saying gaycation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter