Who's going in 2010? **Please check your resort and dates!**

Tinkerchelle and Family will be at Disney World 3/6 thru 3/13!:cool1: We are staying at AKL/Kidani Village.

Peepster and Mary will be celebrating their 20th anniversary (and recuperating from the 20th celebration) from April 16th to the 25th at Port Orleans and VWL.:banana::banana::banana:

I've been needing to de-stress the last couple of days, so I put together a google calendar that has everyone's dates on it too...

https://www.google.com/calendar/hos...hicago&pvttk=6e7a2c9e7d0f05123e7e58f9096f87d3

Ical version: https://www.google.com/calendar/ica...te-6e7a2c9e7d0f05123e7e58f9096f87d3/basic.ics

Wow, that's awesome chwgmjay. Thanks for all the effort!

Barely 3 weeks now for my first solo trip! Very excited, but still a little apprehensive going on my own for the first time.

I have been attending GayDays solo, for the past 4 years after a 13 yr relationship. I admit being a bit shy. But I have had some good times making friends once I arrive @ WDW. If you see me walk up and say "Hello" :yay:
I will be arriving Thurs June 3, 2010 - Sat <AKL-Jambo House>
Sat - Mon <Beach Club Villas or BoardWalk>

I have been attending GayDays solo, for the past 4 years after a 13 yr relationship. I admit being a bit shy. But I have had some good times making friends once I arrive @ WDW. If you see me walk up and say "Hello" :yay:
I will be arriving Thurs June 3, 2010 - Sat <AKL-Jambo House>
Sat - Mon <Beach Club Villas or BoardWalk>

We'll be at AKV/Jambo June 4-19. We'll look for you! :)
Or, look for us. Blond mom, blond boy w/glasses (he's 14 but he looks about 10), bald DH with LOTS of camera equipment. :rotfl2:

12/23 - 1/3/11 - Kidani (Hoping to change that...) and SSR

Just my partner and I from 12/23 - 28 then my parents and a good friend join us from 12/28 0 1/3. I'm so excited!!

12/23 - 1/3/11 - Kidani (Hoping to change that...) and SSR

Just my partner and I from 12/23 - 28 then my parents and a good friend join us from 12/28 0 1/3. I'm so excited!!

WHY do you wish to change from Kidani Village? By the way I enjoy the hotel services staying @ Jambo house. Not to mention Jambo has an amazing bar
"Victoria Falls".

*waves*

Hiya,

My partner and I will be down 3/2 to 3/17 staying at Kidani Village.

We'll be celebrating my B'Day (when I will officially become old) and our 10th anniversary.

My partner and I will be there 02/01/10 - 02/06/10, staying at the nearby Fountains. We hope to run into some "family" at the parks!

WHY do you wish to change from Kidani Village? By the way I enjoy the hotel services staying @ Jambo house. Not to mention Jambo has an amazing bar
"Victoria Falls".

I'll probably open up a can of worms with this, but we were not fans of AKL/Kidani. Kidani, I can tolerate but Jambo... well I've been to third world countries that were less chaotic than that place. (Okay, so I'm exaggerating, but it was just too much for us.) We have enough chaos at home and not to mention the parks when we are there. I want to go back to the villa and feel relaxed. We also prefer SSR for it's lack of hotel styling and separate buildings as we really feel like we're at our home. Kidani did grow on me towards the end of our stay, but there's no place like home. (I'm from KS originally so I'm allowed to say that!) :lmao:

We are booked at my dream resort! :yay:

With Kidani Village finally finished and open, I feel confident that there should be little to distract or disappoint if we stay there now. So, with Gabby's blessing, we booked AKL with a SV for December.

12/09/10 to 12/17/10 Mickeysaver AKL

I demand visitors!

I'll be on vacation for Gayday from the end of may until June 10th or so. Visitors at that time are required to get my cell # so we can hang out :rotfl2:

I demand visitors!

I'll be on vacation for Gayday from the end of may until June 10th or so. Visitors at that time are required to get my cell # so we can hang out :rotfl2:

What day do you start vacation?? Not that you would want to spend your time off with two old married men and their five year old - LOL!

What day do you start vacation?? Not that you would want to spend your time off with two old married men and their five year old - LOL!

I'm on vacation from when I get off work on 5/31 (about 3pm) and go back June 11 :)

And I love kids!

AKV/Jambo is my FAVORITE resort.:love: We did take a look around Kidani, and it's fine, but we like Jambo better. Besides, last year we had a concierge villa (which was AWESOME), and this year we have a value 1 bedroom. Neither of those categories are offered at Kidani.

ConcK, If you PM me your cell phone I will PM you mine. ;) We arrive June 4.

I'm going march 29 till April 5

we're staying off property in the Doubletree on International Drive that till recently was the International Plaza (not quite sure what they've renamed it as now!)

I'm going march 29 till April 5

we're staying off property in the Doubletree on International Drive that till recently was the International Plaza (not quite sure what they've renamed it as now!)

You leave on my birthday!

well then yours is just two days before mine ... I'll be 40 (sob) on the 7th ... it's my excuse for the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts