Who's going in 2010? **Please check your resort and dates!**

Sorry I haven't been updating stuff as much lately. I got a WII and it's been taking up a lot of my time. LOL. I'll get stuff updated again ASAP.

Spetember 21-28 for me at the POP. Possibly going to HHN one day that weekend if they do it the last weekend in September this year. Woohoo!!

My gf and I are going 20th Sept until 5th Oct and staying at Saratoga Springs. Not my first choice but the price was right... The UK offers are free dining and 14 day ticket for the price of 7 at the moment so there's no beating it! Ohhhh I really can't wait....

My gf and I are going 20th Sept until 5th Oct and staying at Saratoga Springs. Not my first choice but the price was right... The UK offers are free dining and 14 day ticket for the price of 7 at the moment so there's no beating it! Ohhhh I really can't wait....

Plus you'll be here for the start of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival! :thumbsup2

Save your snack credits for the food booths!:banana:

June 2-7th - Off Property (gaydays.com host hotel)
October TBD - For Food and Wine...if there's a DIS boards meetup one weekend I'll plan my trip for that!

I have planned to go by the end of february. It is scheduled well before december 2009 but my work commitmments let me delay this. Now it is finalized and I hope I will make it up this time.

Myself and the BF will be there June 1 to 9th for my annual birthday/Gaydays celebration with Conckahuna..

I think I have a small hangover just thinking about it. :)

Myself and the BF will be there June 1 to 9th for my annual birthday/Gaydays celebration with Conckahuna..

I think I have a small hangover just thinking about it. :)

What day is your birthday? Mine is June 1st and we always plan to stay for a few days through Gaydays. This year we're spending a week May 30th - June 7th.

Changed my resort. Now staying in a waterview at AKL!!!! I'm so excited (cross your fingers that my plans work out!!)

We are going to WDW for GayDays (June 2-6), staying at BWV; we will be meeting up with friends who are making their first trek to WDW from CA.

What day is your birthday? Mine is June 1st and we always plan to stay for a few days through Gaydays. This year we're spending a week May 30th - June 7th.

His is the 1st as well.

It's no coincidence that the 1st starts Hurricane season... :rolleyes1

Switching back to POP. Would rather have more spending money than a stay at a deluxe cause I'm weird like that.

Switching back to POP. Would rather have more spending money than a stay at a deluxe cause I'm weird like that.

You are cracking me UP!!! :lmao: I am dizzy keeping up with the changes you are making to your itinerary! :rotfl:

Naughty naughty. No more switching or you're gonna have to sit in the corner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter