Who will be there Apr 29 - May 5

lisapooh

HH Pin Crazy Pooh Fan
I will be staying at Ft W Cabins durung this time. Will anyone else be there.

Pooh Bear

My Family and I will be staying at Ft wilderness during this time also, can't wait. We requested a cabin in the 2500 or 2700 loop. Have you ever stayed there before?

Walt Disney World 80,81,82,83,84,85,86x2,87
88,89x2,90,91,92x2,93x2,
94,95x2,96,97,98x2,99x2,
00x2

NextTrips:April 01

Yes, We have been there many times. I suspect we will be in either loop 2700 or 2800. The handicapped homes were in 2800 and these are the 2 loops recently converted to cabins. I use a wheelchair so need a ramped cabin not stairs. My family has been staying at Ft Wilderness since 1980. We love it.

Pooh Bear

Hi,

I go every year at that time for my birthday, (April 30th.) We will more than likely be in loop 1900 with our four-legged child and our camper. But, I won't be around much as I'll be spending a lot of my time, eating, shopping and getting my spa treatments at the Disney Institute!LOL! Maybe, we'll bump into each other at the campfire program or something...

Have fun, I know I will...
Mmketeer

:) 5 of us will be there 4/1 thru 4/7, staying in the cabins (our family of 4 plus our DD's friend). We've been to WDW many times and this will be our 2nd stay at the cabins. We love staying at FW ! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter