Who named their animal after a Disney character?

My little guy, shown below, is named Elvis. Not Disney, I know, but given his personality, we could rename him Stitch!

I used to have a cat named Tigger. He wasn't very bouncy, and he was a grey tiger cat, not orange... but I liked the name Tigger, so Tigger he was, and Tigger, with a new owner (my grandmother who was keeping him for us gave him to a lonely friend of hers, without permission, long story), he still is!

None of our animals are named after characters, but we do have a cat named after the creator of it all!! Our cat's name is DISNEY!!

I have a calico kitty named Rajah (dd named her during her Alladin phase!). ;) Also have a dog named Zoe...after Zoe on Sesame Street and a black kitty named Firestone. He was a rescued kitty that was run over by a car..the rest of the litter was killed. The accident left him blind in one eye. The vet named him Firestone because...well...the tire that squashed him was a Firestone!!! ;)

Jasmine Rajah .....she was a wonderful doggie....we loved her so much .....she was very regal too....if I knew how to post pictures I would share the one of her when she was in the yard looking off with her head tilted ever so slightly up....very regal.....she has been gone now for three months....we still miss her every day

My Westie dog is named Minnie after the One and Only, Minnie Mouse. Our other choice was Daisy...we'll save that for the next pet!

We have a Simba (grey cat) and a Sassy from Homewood Bound!!

We used to have a beagle named Copper!

We too have a cat named Simba(who looksvery much like the famous one from this board) and a cat named Pooh bear.The other cats and the dog just have boring everyday names.

Actually I wonder how many of us have a cat named Simba (ours was just a brand new kitten when I discovered the boards, hence my name). We also had Lady and Tramp, both cats, until last year when Lady died. Now we just have Tramp. We also have Lucky, a spotted cat named after one of the puppies in 101 Dalmations.

We have 3 cats... Jessica Rabbit, Roger Rabbit and Figaro.

I've also had a fish (and a cat) named Cleo.

We have two black standard Poodles named:

Sebastian (from the Little Mermaid)

Winine (his real name is Winslow but we call him Winnie the Pooh)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter