Who is your Disney character crush?

Don't have a usual place yet. I'm still fairly new to the wonder that is Disney World! I'm working on our 3rd trip that's coming up in November. My goal is to stay at a new resort each time we go. So far we've done POR, BWV and Kidani and will be staying at OKW on this upcoming trip. I can't wait! :yay:
So do you travel with family? Friends? Solo?

Don't worry about being new to the wonder of Disney World, because I'm basically like you. I am very new indeed, till I went to WDW two years ago, it was over 30 years since my last trip. This is our 2nd time staying WDL. Next time I believe we will try and stay in somewhere new, which would be neat.

Like yourself, I would love to try them all. :goodvibes I travel with the same people I went with last time, my brother, sister in law and 6 yr old niece. We are all looking forward to it, the countdown is on lol Who do you go with when you visit the world? Family, friends, solo etc...

I didnt know there where different types. LOL Maybe I am then. Hmm.

Oh yes, there are 3 types:
1. The natural redhead
2. The bottle redhead
3. And then there's me...natural red tones and highlights but I use the bottle to accentuate the fabulously beautiful redness of my hair(and to cover the gray!) lol
From what I've been told it's #3 you should really be going after. Feisty and Fun WITHOUT all that trouble you seem to run into with the other 2 types!:cutie:

Don't worry about being new to the wonder of Disney World, because I'm basically like you. I am very new indeed, till I went to WDW two years ago, it was over 30 years since my last trip. This is our 2nd time staying WDL. Next time I believe we will try and stay in somewhere new, which would be neat.

Like yourself, I would love to try them all. :goodvibes I travel with the same people I went with last time, my brother, sister in law and 6 yr old niece. We are all looking forward to it, the countdown is on lol Who do you go with when you visit the world? Family, friends, solo etc...

Wow, that's crazy! same here!!!! I went once as a kid back in '87 and stayed off property. Had really no interest in it then and had a better time at the hotel pool I think. Then 2 years ago I decided to take my kids on a once in a lifetime trip to Disney World for Christmas. Little did I know how in love:love: with it I was going to become!!! Hoping to continue to make it an annual event!:yay: I organize the vacation every year and take my kids, Mother and Grandmother. Next year I'm hoping to get my brother and my 2 nieces to come as well! I'd also like to try a solo trip sometime...but I'd probably feel too guilty to leave my kids behind!:guilty:

Wow, that's crazy! same here!!!! I went once as a kid back in '87 and stayed off property. Had really no interest in it then and had a better time at the hotel pool I think. Then 2 years ago I decided to take my kids on a once in a lifetime trip to Disney World for Christmas. Little did I know how in love:love: with it I was going to become!!! Hoping to continue to make it an annual event!:yay: I organize the vacation every year and take my kids, Mother and Grandmother. Next year I'm hoping to get my brother and my 2 nieces to come as well! I'd also like to try a solo trip sometime...but I'd probably feel too guilty to leave my kids behind!:guilty:

My sister in law has a hug passion for it and my niece of course loves all the princess etc and well how can you not love the world. I think we are making it a tradition of every 2 years, god willing lol A solo trip sounds like tons of fun. I always joke to my family I am gonna go on one but I not sure I can do that. You have to have some 1 in the family who will organzie the trip. I think that is great u wanna get your brother and nieces involved with it. How old are your kids?

Oh I definitely know to stay away from the bottled up redheads. But I didn't know you had your own category . Lol
Oh yes, there are 3 types:
1. The natural redhead
2. The bottle redhead
3. And then there's me...natural red tones and highlights but I use the bottle to accentuate the fabulously beautiful redness of my hair(and to cover the gray!) lol
From what I've been told it's #3 you should really be going after. Feisty and Fun WITHOUT all that trouble you seem to run into with the other 2 types!:cutie:

The guy from Mulan who ended up being her boyfriend lol Hes a cutie:cool1:

:woohoo:

Have to say, I was always disappointed Tinkerbell didn't have a real fairy boyfriend. . .
:cloud9: :wizard:

While I have to admit Tarzan does it for me as well, I completely adore Donald. Who doesnt love someone who can make you laugh?

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter