Who is your Disney character crush?

Ok... I had to jump in here and give a little love to Esmeralda
:cool1:
esmeralda.jpg

While I have to admit Tarzan does it for me as well, I completely adore Donald. Who doesnt love someone who can make you laugh?

I Bet the fact he doesn't wear ANY pants probably doesn't hurt either. :rotfl:

Definitely the beast and his prince-self. I tell my DH all the time that he looks like him...in both incarnations LOL! Those calf muscles and the ripped shirt when he transforms back into the prince...HELLOO!!! :lovestruc

I'm going to jump in here and second the nomination of Elastigirl. The problem with the traditional princesses is that they are all basically teenagers who don't have a clue about what they really want out of life other than for someone else to give them a happily ever after. Elastigirl is older, wiser, knows what she wants an knows how to get it.

Of course thre's always Mary Poppins, but then again I'm a sucker for a hot chick with an English accent.

I'm going to jump in here and second the nomination of Elastigirl. The problem with the traditional princesses is that they are all basically teenagers who don't have a clue about what they really want out of life other than for someone else to give them a happily ever after. Elastigirl is older, wiser, knows what she wants an knows how to get it.

Of course thre's always Mary Poppins, but then again I'm a sucker for a hot chick with an English accent.

cough .. not so sure on the hot bit but im a chick with a british accent haha

That's actually why I voted for Giselle. 1. Of legal age. 2. By the end of the movie, she has a pretty good idea what it is she wants. 3. She's actually not that bad looking. :teeth:

Mary Poppins would be on my list but thought we were only talking about animated. Thats why I said jane from tarzan a british redhead:lovestruc

Mary Poppins would be on my list but thought we were only talking about animated. Thats why I said jane from tarzan a british redhead:lovestruc

True, but I really have a hard time acknowledging or assigning positive attributes to most of the animated princesses.

I'd also like to see sequels or follow-ups to the classics from the male characters POV like "Cinderella II: When the slipper no longer fits." or The little Mermaid: How many Doodlehoppers does this chick need?"

Of course there's always Jesica Rabbit.

OK, good, so I am not totally crazy!!:upsidedow

I'd also like to see sequels or follow-ups to the classics from the male characters POV like "Cinderella II: When the slipper no longer fits." or The little Mermaid: How many Doodlehoppers does this chick need?"
OMG these would be great for straight to DVD releases. Someone needs to contact Walt Disney Pictures!! :lmao:

I too have to agree with not really caring for most of the princesses.

I do also agree with Elastagirl, but also with Jessie. Of course there's always EVE. Knows what she needs to do, gets it done and has a blaster nearby.

My crush would definitely have to be Peter Pan! :lovestruc
Every time I'm with my family at the park and we walk past Peter Pan's Flight I point and say, "Look it's my boyfriend!" I mean what girl doesn't want a boy that will fight for her.<3

A second crush of mine would be the Mad Hatter because he's just so silly. :rotfl:

That's actually why I voted for Giselle. 1. Of legal age. 2. By the end of the movie, she has a pretty good idea what it is she wants. 3. She's actually not that bad looking. :teeth:

Was Giselle an animated character? For some reason I only remember her in the live action version....

Was Giselle an animated character? For some reason I only remember her in the live action version....

The first part of the movie was Animated, prior to being "banished" to NYC and the Live Action part.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter