Who is planning for 2022?

aussiecookfamily

Earning My Ears
I am over not having a Disney holiday on the books, and with DVC points burning a hole in my pocket I am throwing myself into planning a nice one week get away to California in late January 2022. I know it might all come crashing down, but I sure am having fun planning my days and reviewing my dining options. I have a six night stay in a Studio at The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, and worse case I can just offer it up as a dedicated reservation for rental.
Anyone else having fun planning?

sjmac42

Mouseketeer
I’m considering the 70th at DL as I went to the 50th and 60th anniversaries (and at other times before, between and after) so it would be nice to continue that run. I also had a trip to Shanghai and Tokyo DL planned which was replaced with a trip to DL over Christmas 2019 so I’d like to revive that at some stage in the next 2-3 years.
All pretty loosey goosey at this stage with no real plans in place although I had done a plan for Shanghai/Tokyo a few years back. 😁

Version 6

Mouseketeer
In the early stages of planning Tokyo for either April or October 2022.

I just need that feeling of planning a holiday again, even though things are so uncertain right now

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
We're looking at going around October next year. However I must admit I'm a bit bummed at all the changes that have come about recently. Particularly genie+ and lightning lane. I'm pretty sure we're definitely staying off site this time around because I can no longer justify staying onsite, even renting dvc seems too expensive these days.

Version 6

Mouseketeer
We're looking at going around October next year. However I must admit I'm a bit bummed at all the changes that have come about recently. Particularly genie+ and lightning lane. I'm pretty sure we're definitely staying off site this time around because I can no longer justify staying onsite, even renting dvc seems too expensive these days.
Initially I wasn't a fan (because I don't like change), but now I think lightning lane is a good thing for people like us who aren't park regulars and only go every other year or so.

It means I can basically guarantee that my kids will ride Rise of the Resistance on our next visit, which wasn't necessarily the case until now.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES