Who is going to be in the WORLD for MARDI GRAS?

We will be there 9th - 15th at POR. I'll be decorating our window in Mardi Gras theme. We just picked this week because we thought it might be less crowded than President's week, which is when we usually go.

We will be staying at POFQ Feb 9-15. Getting close! I think it will be fun to see so many Louisiana ppl there. Lot's of "Who Dats!" & "Geaux Tigers!" ;) I will be in my SLU gear Go Lions! :thumbsup2

We will be at POFQ Feb 9-15! Didn't realize it was mardi gras at the time we booked, sounds like it's going to be a busy week! We're from Canada and its been - 40 here all week so we really can't wait to get to Florida and enjoy some warm weather!!

40 would be a heat wave for us in NY/NJ. We'll be on defrost mode for the first day when we get to Florida at this pace.

We live on the Northshore in Madisonville and will be leaving after school the 8th-16th at WL. WE are super excited the kids have the week off. We moved here from Alabama (Roll Tide) this summer. We like LSU and the saints as well so we will have a mix of attire. Super excited and look forward to seeing all of you there!

ErinsMommy said:
40 would be a heat wave for us in NY/NJ. We'll be on defrost mode for the first day when we get to Florida at this pace.

Just to clarify, my post said minus 40!! So yeah, plus 40 would be a heat wave for us too.

We will be at POFQ Feb 9-15! Didn't realize it was mardi gras at the time we booked, sounds like it's going to be a busy week! We're from Canada and its been - 40 here all week so we really can't wait to get to Florida and enjoy some warm weather!!

I don't think it will be super busy, not like the next week which is President's week. But, there will be a lot of Louisiana ppl. Most kids here get the entire week off for Mardi Gras, so lots of us trek to WDW to escape the madness here!

Who is ready for Disney? Two weeks till we arrive. I can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just booked today...staying at Shades of Green from the 10th til the 16th....there will be three of us...me and my two friends...leaving hubby and kids behind this time! :)

We'll be there for DS's first WDW trip! :cheer2:

We're Camping at Fort Wilderness. :thumbsup2

Driving down feb 8th

Parks Feb 10th - 13th

Driving back Feb 14th

We will be there driving down Feb.9th, Check in Feb. 10-15 POR. We will be there with our family, and my sis and her boyfriend. It will be my birthday, and her first visit...can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter