Who is going to be in the WORLD for MARDI GRAS?

Had to go to mydisneyreservation.com to do an online check in. 4 weeks out, is it too soon to pack?!

I would love to start packing now also but I have no ideal what to pack because of the weather. It could be 80 degrees or 40 degrees :confused3 I'm also limited with how much luggage I can bring since we also have to fit 3 sets of golf clubs in the back of our SUV :rolleyes2 I guess it will be a last minute packing trip, but anyways we are SUPER EXCITED :cool1: to be at BWV Feb 8th-16th!!!!

teheber said:
Had to go to mydisneyreservation.com to do an online check in. 4 weeks out, is it too soon to pack?!

http://distickers.com/ticker/

I was thinking it was too early to check in. I may be adding my son who attends LSU if he doesn't have a test that Friday we return home. So not sure if I should check in.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Count me and my daughter in for that week staying at All Star Movies. Also, other family members are going but are staying off-property. We have a total group of about 13 people (but could be more if I miscounted). Getting so excited!!
I didn't get any mickey mail yet. Booked through a travel agent so maybe I'll receive something some time this week since it probably went to her first. Can't wait!!!

Count us in! We leave on the 8th and come home on the 16th. We are renting a house. Cannot wait!

We are from the Northshore too!

Our family of four will be staying at POR from the 7th to the 14th. This is our second visit during this time and the crowds are not that bad.

We will be at POR Feb 7-13... Feb 12 is DD's 10th birthday! I had no idea it was Mardi Gras, also, until I came on here..

the values are sold out. There is a HS cheer competition at Disney the weekend of the 9th so that might be the reason. I am going to see my daughter cheer and they are staying at the All Stars. I am staying at Coronado Springs. I'm not that crazy to stay with a bunch of cheerleaders.:rotfl2:

I hope your daughters school does great!

Thank you!! :cheer2: :thanks:

I LOVE that you titled your post as "who is going" instead of "anybody going".... to which the answer is DUH! I am just waiting for the day when somebody posts: "anybody going to Disney World?" :rolleyes:

Sorry, Disboard pet peeve :furious: - I felt compelled to throw that in there. Back to your regularly scheduled responding.

Awesome to see all of the people from our area going at the same time. We live in Slidell and we have a group of 10 going Feb 7 thru the 13. Gonna bring a little Mardi Gras to Riverside. Lets flood the parks with Saints gear.

GOLFDISNEY72 said:
Awesome to see all of the people from our area going at the same time. We live in Slidell and we have a group of 10 going Feb 7 thru the 13. Gonna bring a little Mardi Gras to Riverside. Lets flood the parks with Saints gear.

We have 8 of us going. I have decorations for our window at POFQ.

bytheblood said:
Thank you!! :cheer2: :thanks:

I LOVE that you titled your post as "who is going" instead of "anybody going".... to which the answer is DUH! I am just waiting for the day when somebody posts: "anybody going to Disney World?" :rolleyes:

Sorry, Disboard pet peeve :furious: - I felt compelled to throw that in there. Back to your regularly scheduled responding.

Thanks and love your comment!

I had to share this shirt with y'all that I got for my son at Cracker Barrel a few months back. So cute!

29254AB6-E9B4-4238-A898-CF486D6CFFA2-3410-0000025D2B881231.jpg

We will be there the 7th through the 15th!! It looks like there will be a lot of us from Louisiana at Disney!

Viator80 said:
I had to share this shirt with y'all that I got for my son at Cracker Barrel a few months back. So cute!

Love it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter