Who is going to be in the WORLD for MARDI GRAS?

Staying in Cars Family Suite at Art of Animation Feb 9 thru Feb 15...celebrating my 50th birthday!

anybody using the early check-in? I understand we're now able to do online check-in up to 60 days in advance.

clandoc5803 said:
anybody using the early check-in? I understand we're now able to do online check-in up to 60 days in advance.

I plan on checking in online but will wait until closer.

I read that some ppl thought it was better to not do the early check in because you end up with worse rooms? For example if you don't like your room at reg. check in u can request to change it?

I don't know if things have changed, but I have done online check in many times and have had no problems . Two years ago when I checked into POR , they had my packet ready , after they explained where my room was , I asked if I could have a mansion room instead . She checked and they had one available and she switched it with no problem . I will probably do the online check in next week.

We didn't choose to go because of Mardi Gras but it turned out that way. A three week trip this time - scheduled to watch two of our kids run in the Princess Half.

:cool1:

I just did some research, and if I counted right, this is our 46th trip since 1990! There were some before that, but my memory is very hazy on that. Well, my memory is really hazy on most things.

Our first trip was in 1973 after we were married.

If DL is counted, my first trip was when I was in the army in 1967. That was my last trip to DL too.

:yay:

You should still get your packet, even if you book through a travel agent! The ones for my clients come directly to me and then I get them to the client.

The package coming to my house for Mardi Gras should be big because I have had a lot of people book for that week, including myself! :)

katla33 said:
You should still get your packet, even if you book through a travel agent! The ones for my clients come directly to me and then I get them to the client.

The package coming to my house for Mardi Gras should be big because I have had a lot of people book for that week, including myself! :)

Yay! :)

Had to go to mydisneyreservation.com to do an online check in. 4 weeks out, is it too soon to pack?!

My family and 3 of my friends will bringing their families for Mardi Gras Vacation! We are staying at POR for 7 nights! Mickey mail arrived this week! We are super excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter