Who here wants Jurrasic Park Re released?

laksirvak6

Earning My Ears
I am wondering how to start a petition for this. Many of my freinds are also interested. Tell me how and if you would also like it to be re released. I never got to see it on the big screen cuz i was only like 5 or 6 when it came out :( You can also look over at my second favorite page(of course this is my favorite) on www.DansJP3Page.com THANKS ahead of time! :D

buccaneers_helmet.gif

IOA-JurassicPark-Gate-thumb.jpg

JP will not be rereleased until at least 2013, if then. Most movies that are being rereleased are coming out on the 20th anniversary. However with the strike in 2002, the studios might become desperate at release it earlier.

Get the DTS DVD, buy a nice home theater system hooked up to a large screen TV and a big subwoffer and sit back and enjoy. I'm a big fan of the first movie (the second one stunk) and have a DTS copy on DVD. With my home system it is "almost" up to the big screen experience and I can enjoy it again and again. BTW, Jurrasic Park 3 is coming so you'll get to see that. I'll wait and see what the reviews are before I go since the second movie was such a stinker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!