Who going to WDW in May 2007

I am now going to be in WDW from 5/1 until 5/12. I just added 3 days to the start of my orginal trip and the only cost difference is going to be food & my resort (AKL). :banana: :banana:

My DBF and I are looking at May 17th - May 22nd. How hot / humid is it then any clue? I don't do humid well. We usually only go in November or January, but we need a little Disney magic after a rough few months.

My DBF and I are looking at May 17th - May 22nd. How hot / humid is it then any clue? I don't do humid well. We usually only go in November or January, but we need a little Disney magic after a rough few months.

It can get pretty hot and humid in late May, but there are worse times for humidity. I don't do too well in extreme humidity myself, but I think I might be ok. Just make sure you have plenty to drink, take advantage of what shade you can find and I would either bring along one of those pocket fans or a cooling scarf that you can wet and tie around your neck. I bought one for this trip, they help a lot.

Just don't try to rush about, that's what will tire you out. Have fun. We're going down the same day, staying until the 25th. :banana:

Just booked May 4th-8th at All Star Sports (first time at a value resort - hope I like it!). :yay:

I'll be semi-solo... visiting my sister who is a cast member there, and will probably have to work at least part of the time I'm visiting. This will be my first solo trip too... looking forward to it! :upsidedow

My DH and I are going to WDW the first week of May to celebrate his birthday. This will be our second trip w/o our kids, they are all grown up :(
But on the bright side my DH more than makes up for their enthusiam!:cool1: party: We'll look for Disers at JellyRolls! :cool1: :goofy:

Just made definite reservations for Pop May 16 leaving late on the 19th....My second solo trip :cool1: Booking Star Wars weeknd in June for myself and son 19-22

I think we'll be there May 8-12. Last minute quick trip! I'd love to meet up with people!! It would be my first time meeting a DISer!

Just booked May 4th-8th at All Star Sports (first time at a value resort - hope I like it!). :yay:

I'll be semi-solo... visiting my sister who is a cast member there, and will probably have to work at least part of the time I'm visiting. This will be my first solo trip too... looking forward to it! :upsidedow

Emtgirljen,

I PM'D you. I will be staying at AS Sports May5-9th, my first solo trip. I will be the one relaxing by the pool with a strawberry daiquiri in hand from Team Spirits, the poolside bar!

Anyone else want to meet up??

Don't know if anyone noticed, but most of these trips were completed last year!!! Might want to start a new thread with trips for 2008!!! :scared:

Don't know if anyone noticed, but most of these trips were completed last year!!! Might want to start a new thread with trips for 2008!!! :scared:

You are so right- duh on me! It is funny because I just PM'd someone that I thought was staying the same time that I am- yea last year's time!!

Hi to all the Disney Fans-
Yeap, I am going solo again to Disneyland on Memorial weekend(5/28-30)
My husband just doesn't get it that I need another Disney fix! He isn't interested in going with me, so why waste my life sitting around....get
up and go!! Would love to meet up with some new Disney friends.

I can hear Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho already!!

:yay:

Hi to all the Disney Fans-
Yeap, I am going solo again to Disneyland on Memorial weekend(5/28-30)
My husband just doesn't get it that I need another Disney fix! He isn't interested in going with me, so why waste my life sitting around....get
up and go!! Would love to meet up with some new Disney friends.

I can hear Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho already!!

:yay:

Sounds like a good plan! if he doesn't want to then go alone you never know what might happen thats the beauty of life;) I never went to disney alone but I always go on vacation with mi girlies and leave the hubby at home lol Thats the best way to have fun;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter