Who going to WDW in May 2007

patches07

DIS Veteran
Hello all Disney Fans
My husband and i will be in the magic place from May 11 to May 18. Staying at POR. Anybody else going to be there.

:maleficen :stitch: :goofy: :ccat:

puggymom

Mouseketeer<br><font color="00a0ba">The Tag Fairy
I'llbe at BWI 4/30 - 5/5 :thumbsup2

Any other Dissers want to do a Jellyrolls meet that week?

• justlikeeyore

Mouseketeer
    :goodvibes Im planning on visiting WDW in May havent pick dates yet. Need to seewhen Paul Revere and the Raiders play at International Flower and Garder Fest. Flower Power concert. :cool1: :banana:

boomhauer

When the world gets in my face, I say - Have A Nic
    It looks as if I'll be there May 16-22 at ASMovies.

U2_rocks!

<font color=coral>The DISer formerly known as U2_r
    puggymom said:
    I'llbe at BWI 4/30 - 5/5 :thumbsup2

Any other Dissers want to do a Jellyrolls meet that week?
    I won't be solo, but my parents will be along on the trip so DH and I will get to go out a few nights. DH may leave early due to work issues. We are there from April 20 - May 4, but the first few days of May are when DH might be gone. He's not a DISer and won't really understand wanting to meet up with strangers. Plus, he's very sensitive to smoke, and might not be able to stay at Jellyrolls too long. So I might be up for a meet in early May after he's gone! Nearer the time I'll have a better idea. I love Jellyrolls!

• kimberh

DIS Veteran
    We will be there from May 19-26 at BWV's in a one bedroom. First big stay in a one bedroom!

wvjovifan

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>I'm a fanny pack ga
    I'll be there May 14 - 18!!! Taking my grown DD's for a girls only trip at the WL!!! They just rolled their eyes at me when I excitedly announced that I hoped Davy Jones would be there our very first night!!!! They remember him from the Brady Bunch episode! :rotfl2:

Marjol

DIS Veteran
    My boyfriend and I are staying offsite (Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista) from may 5th untill may 17th.

• Tasmen

Crazy Cat Lady
    The husband and I will be there 5/16-21 at the Poly. I cannot wait!

Philadisney

<font color=blue>In the Name of Epcot<br><font col
    Ooh have fun!...I'm hoping to go in May...2008!
    Went in May last year, right before Memorial Day. It was a perfect time to go!

BillSears

DIS Veteran
    I'll be there May 17th-22nd at Pop for my first SOLO trip! I'm really happy I'm going but I also have some doubts about the solo tip part. But I think I'll really enjoy it.

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
    I'll be at BWI from May 26-30. A Jellyrolls meet sounds like fun! Anyone in town at the end of the month that would want to do a Jellyrolls meet then?

travelin' tigger

DIS Veteran
    I'll be at BWI from May 26-30. A Jellyrolls meet sounds like fun! Anyone in town at the end of the month that would want to do a Jellyrolls meet then?
    Hey Debi - I think Liz (twotoohappy) will be there at that time and you KNOW where she'll be hanging out!! :lmao:
    boomhauer said:
    OH, that stinks. I'll be there for 2 days solo, then my buddy you met last year will be there with me for 3 days.

Oh well - Have a great time!
    We'll definitely have to cross paths one of these trips!! :goodvibes

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM