Who feels like a Thread-Killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a thread killer, I'm still fairly new to the boards. How do you kill a thread. I have posted new threads and they go well, not long but long enough. I've never had a response denied. Please enlighten me smart Disers

:wave: :wave2: :wave: I am here too, Kim but everyone else seems to have deserted us :( :confused:

Where has everyone been hiding lately. I was beginning to think that I had really killed this thread after all :eek:

:wave: luvdisney81 and welcome to the thread killers thread.

This thread started out I guess because someone thought that they were always the last one to post on the threads and then they died.

Obviously that did not work for them in this case :thewave:

This thread is still alive after over 1 year of posters trying to kill it :cheer2:

This seems like the place to me. I am ALWAYS the last one to post and the thread is a TKO!!!
boxing.gif

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

We've got :sunny: and HEAT around here today.

Pretty soon I'm gonna need one of these :mickeybar

:p :wave2:

I'm afraid we all have been guilty of threadacide at one time or another.
Gravestone.jpg

I'm loving it montessori, just loving it. I like it when it is hot outside.

:goodvibes :jumping1:

Once upon a time, in a Land far away, and, in a time that used to be.....there lived a :wizard: .

He was a kindly gent and one day, as he was doing his rounds.......

he had just brewed a :love: -potion for the farmer's daughter and had also brewed some sunburn - :charac4: -balm for the farmer himself......

anyway, after this house-call, he was traveling to the next farm on his :moped: , when he saw some movement by a pond he was passing.

After dismounting from the :moped:. he walked to the pond where he saw a :Pinkbounc jump onto a lilypad.

The :Pinkbounc spoke....
"Give me a kiss and you will see a magical transformation!!"

This intrigued the :wizard: !

He thought kissing the :Pinkbounc would transform it to a beautiful princess: so, he puckered up....and smooched the :Pinkbounc and.......

there were lights flashing...smoke swirling....bells gonging.....and a sonic POOF!!!!!!!

He looked over at the lilypad....
there she still sat :Pinkbounc ... and so, he looked at his reflection in the pond....he saw....

:bounce:

and with a dazzling, but somewhat reptilian smile...he hopped next to her on the lilypad....

They lived "HOPPILY" ever after..... :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:laughing: :laughing: very cute Brer_Papa

I thought farmers daughters didn't need any help in the :love: department. At least in all the jokes they don't :teeth:

Where have you been hiding out lately Brer_Papa?

It seems everyone has decided to let the Thread Killer (me) finally kill this thread ::yes::

I may wear the Thread Killer crown yet princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter