Whispering Canyon Cafe- Breakfast or Dinner?

CubanaMama

Mouseketeer
In your opinion, which is better for entertainment & food at the WCC...breakfast or dinner?

Everyone seems to like dinner at WCC. They say their skillet is not to be missed.

I'm a bit biased, but I would say definitely breakfast. My husband and I had a very bad experience with the all you can eat skillet @ Whispering Canyon on a trip in 2002. We were both sick all night long. It's been my only bad food experience at WDW, and it was bad enough that I can't even think about eating there for dinner ever again.

Is it just me or do you not her much about the breakfast? I havent come across hardly any reviews of it. I picked dinner or our upcoming trip....I was going to dinner but there so many other places that did only dinner so I chose them and thought since I wanted to see the Lodge Id do breakfast!

Breakfast is breakfast...it's pretty hard to screw up eggs and bacon.

The dinner skillet is good we had it the last time we were there and loved it. We are debating going there for dinner for our next trip. We want to but are trying to book all new places this time.

I'm a bit biased, but I would say definitely breakfast. My husband and I had a very bad experience with the all you can eat skillet @ Whispering Canyon on a trip in 2002. We were both sick all night long. It's been my only bad food experience at WDW, and it was bad enough that I can't even think about eating there for dinner ever again.

Ditto this. We really enjoyed the breakfast. Outside of finding the atmosphere at dinner not to our liking, we were both sick.

Breakfast is breakfast...it's pretty hard to screw up eggs and bacon.

The dinner skillet is good we had it the last time we were there and loved it. We are debating going there for dinner for our next trip. We want to but are trying to book all new places this time.

Agreed!! The dinner banter and entertainment is much more exciting and entertaining too.

We've not done breakfast. After our horrible dinner experience, we are not sure we are willing to go all the way over to the WL for breakfast.

As for our horrible dinner experience, it started with waiting over 35 minutes for our table, a rude hostess, a horrible waitress (now she may have been new, but there is now ay that dinner should have taken us over two hours with just the two of us), the food was blah and DH got sick on the meat in the skillet (which personally I found awful and filled up on the chocolate shake. We never ordered dessert because we were afraid it would have taken another 30 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter